Favorite Movies That Are On YouTube

Tools    

Also answers to Jabba
The Traveling Players is free on youtube? I would really recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it to get to it. As a Greek, it is one of the country's better films and an eye-opening retelling of the German occupation as well as the short-lived civil war that followed.

This is a rather clean copy of The Hitcher. If you've never seen it, check out the first 15 minutes.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Prophecy (1979) - one of my favorite monster movies. I use this to test audio/video in computers in my shop, partially because I love the movie and partially because it's the only movie I know for sure is on Youtube.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Prophecy (1979) - one of my favorite monster movies. I use this to test audio/video in computers in my shop, partially because I love the movie and partially because it's the only movie I know for sure is on Youtube.

And in high definition.

One of my favourite romantic movies.
Aamis

Excellent acting by first time actors, melodious music & a twisted love story.
English subs are embedded.

(This ain't Bollywood, but regional cinema from the North East India state of Assam)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
One of my favourite romantic movies.
Aamis

Excellent acting by first time actors, melodious music & a twisted love story.
English subs are embedded.

(This ain't Bollywood, but regional cinema from the North East India state of Assam)

Is this realistic horror? My favorite horror movie is "The Collector" or "Peeping Tom" from the 1950s.

I never pass up a chance to recommend One Cut of the Dead. It's on YouTube. You can turn on English subtitles.

Is this realistic horror? My favorite horror movie is "The Collector" or "Peeping Tom" from the 1950s.
Yep. I know Google/Imdb listed this as Horror Romance.
Well there are no Ghosts involved in the movie, that is all I can tell you without spoiling anything.