The worst pain you've ever experienced

Tools    

One time I was tortured by a tribe of midgets.
Politically Correction, you shouldn't wrote....small people!

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Politically Correction, you shouldn't wrote....small people!
They tortured me, guy.. they deserve to be offended by my lack of political-correctness.

They tortured me, guy.. they deserve to be offended by my lack of political-correctness.
Sorry! It's weird that midgets tortured you. May you explain what they did?

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Sorry! It's weird that midgets tortured you. May you explain what they did?
They had an affinity for Jay Leno and subjected me to him many times.. It was horrible.

Cant remember...maybe when i was a kid when i get into fight with some older kid in Montenegro,we had fights almost every time we see each other,one time when i was on bike,he came(i didn't see him),and pushed me into a pile of rocks(rocks are very sharp in Montenegro)...i had wounds all over,and what is worse,my grandma putted alcohol on my wounds and that hurts 1000 times more ...i cant remember bigger pain right now,but that was very painful

Cant remember...maybe when i was a kid when i get into fight with some older kid in Montenegro,we had fights almost every time we see each other,one time when i was on bike,he came(i didn't see him),and pushed me into a pile of rocks(rocks are very sharp in Montenegro)...i had wounds all over,and what is worse,my grandma putted alcohol on my wounds and that hurts 1000 times more ...i cant remember bigger pain right now,but that was very painful
I remember when I was about 8 yrs old, I was picked on. You know what my Mother told me to do? Go to the biggest kid and punch him in the head! I did it! And after that we were mates...all of us lol! Ironic isn't it

Can it be emotional pain? lol

Can it be emotional pain? lol
Name the worst physical pain you've ever experienced and the reason that caused it.

Name the worst physical pain you've ever experienced and the reason that caused it.

Sorry, I only read the title then scrolled to here. :P

I want to add to my previous post.

Slipped discs in my spine.

I've got three at the moment, lower back, middle, and between my shoulder blades.

My spine twists like a corkscrew, giving me a slouch and rounded shoulders, so the three discs that are slipped, are actually classed as being in their natural positions, but when one of them goes, it would be classed as prolapsed in a normal person's spine.

Renders me paralysed when they go pop, though.
Seriously painful, but I do have my own ways of resetting them when they go.

I had to learn to reset them myself because I once had my back go while I was lying in bed and the phone was downstairs.
Because the pain was so bad, I couldn't get out of bed so I remembered the position I had to lie in when I visited an Orthopedic Surgeon.

I put myself in that postion and rolled my legs off the edge of the bed.
Poppity pop, clickity click, all better. Though it took 15 minutes to get it done by myself though.

Since then I 've learned a number of solves to my back pain, including sittng in a chair with my legs crossed, one leg over the other like a woman does, and twisting my torso in certain directions.

I've broken 3 knuckles though I have Florid tenosynovitis involving the 4th extensor tenon sheath at the level of the MCP joint.

The Doctor said it can cost you $ 2,500 or wait 6 months and it may get better? lol! That cracks me up...lol!

There are those who call me...Tim.
Migraines. Not as bad as half the stuff mentioned on this thread, but when I get them I don't care, I just hate the world and everything in it.

I have colitis too, they had me on medication for 1 year. Though it took them 18 months to figure it out...It might come back? The Doctors don't know...lol!

Colitis Symptoms

Symptoms of colitis will depend upon the type of colitis that is present, but in general, colitis most often is associated with abdominal pain and diarrhea.

Other symptoms of colitis that may or may not be present include

Blood in the bowel movement may or may not be present. Diarrhea can sometimes cause hemorrhoids, which can bleed. However, blood with a bowel movement is not normal and the affected person should contact their health care practitioner or seek other medical care.

Tenesmus may exist; this is the constant urge to have a bowel movement.

The abdominal pain may come in waves, building to diarrhea, and then waning.

There may be constant pain.

Fever, chills, and other signs of infection and inflammation may be present depending upon the cause of colitis.

I read two pages of this thread and I think I'm about to faint.

And I just realized that I didn't had any big pains in my life. Last time I had to go to hospital was 3-4 years ago. I had food poisoning and that wasn't painful at all. Before that, I think I went to hospital when I was 11 or so, which means 9-10 years ago. Something was wrong with my ear, yes it was painful and I was crying I guess, but that was because I was a kid. I don't think it was really painful. Because I had that ear problem again 2 years ago, and while I felt some pain, I was easily telling jokes, laughing, so it wasn't a big deal. The only problem was when I leaned forward, I felt like something was gonna pop out of my left ear. But other than that, I just felt a vibration with some pain in my ear. I didn't had to go to hospital.

I burned all the skin off my right hand. But it honestly wasn't that painful I don't think.

The most pain I felt was when I broke my ankle while playing football

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Laughing, sneezing or coughing with fractured ribs. Exquisite agony.