Worst Comedies

Tools    

I think it's important to watch bad movies since you become spoiled if you only watch good movies.
I think only watching good movies, helps me even out my rating system. When you're constantly giving films 10/10, you eventually have to differentiate between them. I know it's a stupid reason, but at the end of the day you never have to watch films like Kazaam

I actually give 10/10 to about 80 movies I have watched. I could differentiate but then my ratings would be too rigorous and, anyway, true great movies cannot be differentiated by simple rating systems since they are complex and can be inferior or superior to other films in many different ways.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I don't see the point in watching bad films when you can watch a great one instead. Life is pretty short and there's a heckload of great films out there to see.

I don't see the point in watching bad films when you can watch a great one instead. Life is pretty short and there's a heckload of great films out there to see.
Because sometimes a certain bad movie comes around and becomes a very memorable experience. And those can be just as fun to talk about.

I don't know about you but I expect to live over a 100 years old. Given the progress of medical technology and that I have a healthy diet and do some exercising everyday. I expect to have still about 80 years of lifetime to watch TV.

Also, masterpieces are not obvious! You don't know when you will find one: I never expected to find a masterpiece in films like the PMMM duology. If you "love" only the movies that others tell you to love you are actually being masochistic. You never know which movies you are going to consider great beforehand so you actually have to watch bad movies to sort things out.

but now you have my attention
Action men doing comedies have got to be the worst.

Tooth Fairy
The Pacifier
Hudson Hawk (not funny but still watchable)
Stop or my mum willl shoot

I did like Kindergarten Cop though.

Scary Movie,awful.
Dumb and Dumberer. I was expecting something like Dumb and Dumber but it was terrible.
Look Who's Talking,the first movie was very enjoyable.The sequels were very disappointing.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Not that impressed with either of the Johny English movies

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
The worst comedy I've seen would probably be Envy (2004) with Jack Black and Ben Stiller. It's basically a ninety minute string of poop jokes though admittedly Christopher Walken is kind of fun to watch.

Meet Dave with Eddie Murphy would be a close second.

Death to Smoochy is just sad. I feel bad for everyone the camera is pointed at. I thought maybe I just wasn't getting it, but no. Who the hell was that movie aimed at? Not the worst comedy I've ever seen but it's pretty bad.

Oh god, someone got me Year One on DVD, it's still in the wrapper.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I think just about every "Movie" comedy (save some scary movies and not another teen) are down right terrible.

They jump from joke scene to joke scene and thats all the movie really is and jokes are painfully bad most of the time.

Atleast Scary Movie tied in lampoons of other horror movies into a single familiar story line that made it funny, i feel like the later and other ones try to put in too many jokes from too many movies and they fall hard.