Minion's Mel Points

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
I will give you a Mel Point Pyro but on one condition.

You must post a picture of Danny Glover in the Word Accociation thread. If someone were to do this before you, they will gain the point.

Go!

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Negative Mel Points
i have my own category thats so sweet. Once I get another mel point (a positive one) I'll be in two categories, the first moFo to ever do so!

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
It would be cool to have an online MoFo Hold'em tournament...
I'm in too, I love texas hold'em. It's becoming a bit of a craze in Melbourne right now. There's quite a bit on Fox Sports and people are starting their own poker nights all over the place. I've met 6 groups of Uni students this year alone who have their own poker nights with chips and prizes and all! It's awesome and if this could somehow be translated to MOFO it would make mofo (dare I say it) a little too addictive......

So......what's a mel point.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Do i get a mel point for licking ketchup of the floor?
I think you just get Lyme disease

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Golgot
I think you just get Lyme disease
I think that's only if he licks the hunts red sauce off of some fake breasesess.

Pyro, get some real breasts and maybe minion will give her the mel point... maybe.

So the Rep system is down? You're hungry for reputation? Don't think it's worth making an effort without reward of recognition?

WRONG.

Mel Points are the next best thing.

Lets put a smile on that block
But that wont work. Becuase you control the power of Mel. It would be your choice and your choice alone who gets the Point of Mellness. Thats like a dictatorship isnt it? Thats...thats like ruling the world...a glorious world of Mel....

MINI HITLER SCUM! FASCIST MINI PIG!

please give me a mel point. i need validation. i cant sleep at night. I NEED VALIDATION

How do you get one? I want to join the club.

Challenges are a good way to earn Mel Points.

The first person to post a pic of Clint Howard (Ron's brother) in the 'Word Association' thread will get one.

What we need is a Mell-O-Meter right next to our post count. Maybe Yoda took down the rep sytem to implement that.

Damnit, i need a Mel Mission to put myself in the lead. Darn.

I ate a pancake made of fag ash yesterday, if that counts?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I ate a pancake made of fag ash yesterday, if that counts?
I once drank a can of coco-cola filled with my grandfathers ash. He laughed whilst i choked.

First person to post a picture of Billy Crystal in the 'Server Switch' thread will get a Mel Point.