How much friggin' money will The Avengers make?

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Let's say worldwide then, I'm sure net would apply there.

Suspect's Reviews

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Let's say worldwide then, I'm sure net would apply there.
i dont see how that can be. The budget for the avengers was 220 million.

grossed you mean. not net.
What are you talking about?!?

The Avenger's made $207 million domestic in 3 days. Thor made $181 million domestic TOTAL. Captain America made $176 million TOTAL. Hulk made $134 million TOTAL. Gross, net, it doesn't matter, by my horrible math skillz, that's more than any of the other 3 films made during their runs. There's no hairs to split.

He's not a one trick pony as such, one trick ponies do their thing but boringly and badly...

... he's different in the way that he's actually good at what his trick is.

He's not a bad actor, for me he just feels very samey in his roles, so I just don't think he's a good actor either.
Am i reading you correctly, you think Ed Norton plays the same character type over and over?

I ask because his oscar nominated turn in the people vs larry flynt is as far from Rounders as it is from American History X, and certainly nothing like Primal Fear.

im not picken up what yer putten down at all.

What are you talking about?!?

The Avenger's made $207 million domestic in 3 days. Thor made $181 million domestic TOTAL. Captain America made $176 million TOTAL. Hulk made $134 million TOTAL. Gross, net, it doesn't matter, by my horrible math skillz, that's more than any of the other 3 films made during their runs. There's no hairs to split.
the phrasing of the claim when i read and responded was that the Avengers made more than Cap, Thor and Hulk combined. Thats what had me confuzzled.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Not combined, no. Just each film's entire domestic run. Avengers in just 3 days surpassed each one.

It's over 700 million worldwide, which is the most successful Marvel flick (the ones that are connected to Avengers, not Spidey)

the phrasing of the claim when i read and responded was that the Avengers made more than Cap, Thor and Hulk combined. Thats what had me confuzzled.
I'm fairly certain it will beat the combined total of those three films. Their total sits just over $1 billion, so I expect after this weekend The Avengers will be there or close to it. Now, I don't think it will beat the combined total if we threw the two Iron Man films in there, but it will top Thor, Cap Am, and Hulk.

Update: after the Memorial Day weekend, The Avengers should end up with around $510 million domestically, which means it's on pace to settle somewhere around maybe $570-580 million when all's said and done, about $40 million more than TDK. Could be a bit more if it manages to hang around long enough, but almost definitely no less than $550 million, and almost definitely not much more than $600 million.

Update: after the Memorial Day weekend, The Avengers should end up with around $510 million domestically, which means it's on pace to settle somewhere around maybe $570-580 million when all's said and done, about $40 million more than TDK. Could be a bit more if it manages to hang around long enough, but almost definitely no less than $550 million, and almost definitely not much more than $600 million.
Not to mention Marvel has been extra skimpy on teh special features for Thor and Captain America, setting up the Avengers superduper awesomest release ever.

(not right away of course, they'll release a bare bones one for the rental market, and wait till teh christmas season to unveil it)