What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by OG-
Same exact thing here.

I have absolutely zero will power.

Better then mine... you left before me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Attention all DIY-ing MoFos!

Never ever buy those trendy paint pad things in with the expectation that they're going to be better than a brush or roller.

They ain't.

If the thought of a grown man pointing at a wall and shouting isn't enough to put you off then think longer about the schoolkids laughing at him when they caught sight of this strange, demented creature throwing three sodden paint pads into the bin accompanied by several choice phrases.

after 10 minutes going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
If the thought of a grown man pointing at a wall and shouting isn't enough to put you off then think longer about the schoolkids laughing at him when they caught sight of this strange, demented creature throwing three sodden paint pads into the bin accompanied by several choice phrases.
I wonder who that could be

You ready? You look ready.
Sitting here. Upset over ending the relationship I mentioned earlier on the forum. It wasn't going to work. She's super religious....I'm super anti-religious.....and she didn't have time to commit to a relationship.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Sitting here. Upset over ending the relationship I mentioned earlier on the forum. It wasn't going to work. She's super religious....I'm super anti-religious.....and she didn't have time to commit to a relationship.
Atleast you gave it a shot. Pimpin' aint easy.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

waiting answer from Sexy Celebrity,,,,,,to know what the hell is going on with her heart!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by John McClane
i'm sorry, i know how much you liked her...

right now i am just settling down, i just got home from karaoke and i am going to watch a late night movie in my bed and then go to sleep...work in the morning!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Watching Amistad which I have to summarize for school.

Eating a Plum
Typing in this thread
Listening to the tv shoe Next on MTV

Originally Posted by WALKER OF THE HOPE
waiting answer from Sexy Celebrity,,,,,,to know what the hell is going on with her heart!
Sexy is a guy, if you are gay Sexy will be pleased.

I was flicking through the local paper and came upon an obituary for my best friend. I can't believe that it's been eight years and sure puts things in perspective.

They say that the good die young. He was only 25.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I was flicking through the local paper and came upon an obituary for my best friend. I can't believe that it's been eight years and sure puts things in perspective.

That's terrible, hon. I can't imagine the shock.
***hugs***

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
That's terrible, hon. I can't imagine the shock.
***hugs***
*hugs*

Thanks luv. We grew up together and he'd have been 33 a few weeks ago if he'd lived. He was my best man at my wedding and I was his.

That is sad I am sure he is missed.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam...

***Hugs*** Tatty...