What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Electronic - Get The Message

Caity, if you've got this one too... consider yourself married!

I just read a post about bragging Indians and was looking for something to hit....
I have no context with which to frame your reference but I love you anyways, despite your violent tendencies.

Electronic - Get The Message

Caity, if you've got this one too... consider yourself married!
Don't let my Mum read this.... she'll have CD's flown in from all over the world....

Actually, I don't think I have it... but I do have this one:

Toosie, you know I love ya and was only teasing about your country music....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Don't let my Mum read this.... she'll have CD's flown in from all over the world....

Actually, I don't think I have it... but I do have this one:

You mum's one of those, is she? Mine knows by now how crap I am at marriage so has given up all hope of seeing me walk up the isle again...

As to True Faith (sheesh, I hope it's True Faith - didn't click it yet), even my sister loves it and bought the single. She was 11 at the time and will now kill me if she finds out her age has been slightly revealed online...

Anyway...New Order: the greatest band I've ever seen or am ever likely to see, now sadly no longer with us...

Welcome to the human race...
One of the best albums I've ever heard.

Currently on the tail end of Burning Down The House.

You mum's one of those, is she? Mine knows by now how crap I am at marriage so has given up all hope of seeing me walk up the isle again...

As to True Faith (sheesh, I hope it's True Faith - didn't click it yet), even my sister loves it and bought the single. She was 11 at the time and will now kill me if she finds out her age has been slightly revealed online...

Anyway...New Order: the greatest band I've ever seen or am ever likely to see, now sadly no longer with us...

My Mum is defiantly one of those… she's even taken to making odd ticking noises when ever I come around now…

Your sister sounds like mine… but I think this music is beginning to date all of us…

Oh, and I am definitely jealous that you got to see New Order...

Right now I am listening to:

Release ~ Afro Celt Sound System featuring Sinead O'Connor

Episode 33 of Kevin Smith's SMODcast

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"15 Step" off In Rainbows by Radiohead

Andrew Bird's Armchair Apocrypha has been my fave album all year, but this one is giving it a run...