Only name ONE, what's your best movie of 2017 (so far)?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I only saw three movies last year. Get Out, Blade Runner 2049, and The Last Jedi. So I guess The Last Jedi.

I only saw three movies last year. Get Out, Blade Runner 2049, and The Last Jedi. So I guess The Last Jedi.
Had I just saw one movie that was TLJ last year, I wouldn't even say it was the best movie of 2017.

followed by

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Had I just saw one movie that was TLJ last year, I wouldn't even say it was the best movie of 2017.
TLJ probably isn't the best movie of last year. There are probably much better ones, I just haven't seen them.

Coco is a very good animation and will win the best animation of year easily.

However, after watching it not once but twice in the theatre, Coco just didn't hit me as other Pixel animations did in the past. I don't really know why though, maybe I am just not into family theme.

I still gave Coco a solid