Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Equilibrium

Tools    

I'm in the middle when it comes to normality and weirdness. Half of my friends are weirder than me and the other half are more normal than me.
It's more fun to be crazy. This I know!

Hi Sweetie

1. Do you have a pet, if so what is it?

2. Have, or are you in love

3. How many siblings do you have? name them and tell us abit about them

Speaking of that, how are you weirder than them and how are they weirder than you?

I notice you don't have a Favorite list. Let's see it, please.
Some of my friends are weirder than me because they don't seem to have a grasp on reality, they think everything works its self out and you just sit back and relax and "don't worry, be happy." Others are waaaay to uptight and they think anything spontaneous is a bad idea.

The friends who are more normal than me are probably so because they don't have as eclectic of a taste in music as I do. They probably live very typical lives, and are (no offense haha) more boring than me.

Favorites list:

Lord of the Rings
Terminator 2
Requiem For A Dream
Indiana Jones
Donnie Darko
Fight Club
Anchorman
Braveheart
Pulp Fiction
Planet Terror

Hi Sweetie

1. Do you have a pet, if so what is it?

2. Have, or are you in love

3. How many siblings do you have? name them and tell us abit about them
Hey Nebs, did you see my reference to you in the first post i made in this thread?

1.) No pets, but I often wish I had a cat.
2.) I've been in love for sure, as to the present situation, I am "in-like"
3.) 2 siblings, and they are both younger than me. My brother is 18 and a juevenile delinquent who is pretty much causing all the tension in the family. Sister is 17 and a straight A student who is getting enageged next summer to her boyfriend who is currently in medical school. He was immediately approved by my parents mainly because he is a relative of ours and very close to the fam.

It's more fun to be crazy. This I know!
This i know too

Come have lunch with me.....

A system of cells interlinked
Just a quick note that Naisy is actually a man named Mick, who lives in Australia.

Just in case you were thinking about actually trying to go out to eat with him....

Just a quick note that Naisy is actually a man named Mick, who lives in Australia.

Just in case you were thinking about actually trying to go out to eat with him....
This i know too

Come have lunch with me.....
Well, I'm female. You're not going to pee in a cup, are ya?!?

Well, I'm female. You're not going to pee in a cup, are ya?!?
Not in front of a lady!!!

Haha. I'd love some lunch with you...

And I had no idea naisy was a man...

So, now that your sticky time has expired, are you going to question jrs, and/or The Pimp? Do tell!

I swear, this is the last time I will harass you over this matter.