1970's Hall of Fame

Tools    

For personal reasons, I think I am going to drop out of this Hall of Fame. I may have a change of heart, but a series of things has me not wanting to participate in this. Sorry.
sorry to hear that

Have you thought about posting the avatars you keep making in one of the avatar threads? Anyone looking for an avatar likely wouldn't look in Survivor or one of the HoFs. If you wanted to share them widely, that is, not just with the people here.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
For personal reasons, I think I am going to drop out of this Hall of Fame. I may have a change of heart, but a series of things has me not wanting to participate in this. Sorry.
Very sorry to hear that, but I DO understand. Hope your okay and things work out.

I need a link to watch Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion (1970) If anybody can help PM me, thanks
I will look, just have my head up my ass at the moment.

I need a link to watch Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion (1970) If anybody can help PM me, thanks
Do you have a Region 1/Region Free Blu-Ray player Citizen? Because if you do, you could buy a Criterion collection copy on Amazon.

I'm just hearing about this and want to look into it a bit more before taking "official" action in what ever way @rauldc14 is best comfortable with.

In the meantime, what'd you have in mind, @HashtagBrownies?

Red Psalm - 3/10

The longest 80 minutes of my life. It was nothing but dancing and cliched Communist chants.

sorry to hear that.
I do see Velvet is on temporary ban so if everyone else wishes to hold off on this movie til it gets resolved, in whatever fashion. please do.