Movie stars who shouldn't bring out a signature fragrance?

Tools    

Celebrity fragrances have turned into a big industry... I saw Taylor Swift had a new one and honestly it smells exactly like the rest.

Who are some celebs you think should NEVER bring out a fragrance who would they be, what would their scent be called, how would you describe it? e.g Charlie Sheen. Bottled Tiger Blood... not winning

Get creative !!

Any and all of them.

However, to play the game, I'd go with Matthew McConaughey, which will make sense to anyone who's heard the rumours about his personal hygiene.

I would wear Charlie Sheen and Matthew McConaughey cologne.
I think you would much prefer to get inside them.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I think you would much prefer to get inside them.
Alright - maybe I would. Or them inside me.

Have you seen Ron Jeremy in the '70s? Before he got fat? Nothing to be ashamed of.

Have you seen Ron Jeremy in the '70s? Before he got fat? Nothing to be ashamed of.
Do I want to??? After watching Cinema Snob's review of Super Hornio Bros, I quit my curiosity. Though I don't remember what year that came out.

Yes I have. Still not interested.
Well, if you put it on, I would be gravitating towards you.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Any and all of them.

However, to play the game, I'd go with Matthew McConaughey, which will make sense to anyone who's heard the rumours about his personal hygiene.
I haven't heard them. Does he not bathe frequently?

Paul Reubens' line of perfume: Pissawee