The person above me thread

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
The person above me belongs in my coffee cake, she's so sweet.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
The person above doesn't understand why I am repected and he is not. I'll take this insult lightly but next time........

Originally Posted by jrs
I have a question to the person(s) above me. How does one get so "respected" from being on the fence of it???? What does it take to be respected?
My reply to the person above me's question is one, self-respect and two, consistant honesty to those around you.

*wait jrs...was that a slight in my direction? Hmmmmm....

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
My reply to the person above me's question is one, self-respect and two, consistant honesty to those around you.

*wait jrs...was that a slight in my direction? Hmmmmm....

It was a question towards the ones w/ the "fence of... You have no part.

I guess I will find out when I have self-respect (which is one of the first things I brought here) . As for honesty...I can't be anymore honest in this place.

Originally Posted by jrs
It was a question towards the ones w/ the "fence of... You have no part.

I guess I will find out when I have self-respect (which is one of the first things I brought here) . As for honesty...I can't be anymore honest in this place.
To the person above me: I am so confused!.

I do believe you are well respected here. Why the concern? And who's on the fence of it? Sorry.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
The person above doesn't understand why I am repected and he is not. I'll take this insult lightly but next time........

I AM NOT insulting you...why does people take it that I am being that way ????

I was asking how do people get respected and credibility here thst's all.

I See You When You're Sleeping
ooops! jrss! I didn't mean it that way! We're cool! COOL. Ice Pops ahoy!

Originally Posted by jrs
I AM NOT insulting you...why does people take it that I am being that way ????

I was asking how do people get respected and credibility here thst's all.
You need people to give you credibility points with your posts. Once you get so many, I believe 50, then you get ranked higher.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

there's a frog in my snake oil
The person above me...must be wrong -coz i've got some cultural-currency for less than 50. Yes, there's no more fence-indents in my seating-fundament! He's got a classy pad tho. Dammit i'm drunk.

Bored Goddess
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You need people to give you credibility points with your posts. Once you get so many, I believe 50, then you get ranked higher.
*says hello to the person above me with the cool av, and asks about the little green and grey dots*

What are they?

Originally Posted by Undine
*says hello to the person above me with the cool av, and asks about the little green and grey dots*

What are they?
Why they are glowing green balls and fleeting grey flecks. And the world is made from a long perspex flex. So speaks the voodoo av. And the person above me must have been most bored to have been discussing grammar t'other day. For shame. Damn, that didn't rhyme.

only those with mystic eyes and sentinal flies can see

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

Who are those people? Is there a way i can tell how many I have?

They crowd like a scientologist's thetan display an' baffle you with their sweet-tongued display. That's to say...

the person above me can see how many people love him on his little how-my-doin screen. Um, that's to say, ask the green-beany.

Originally Posted by Golgot
They crowd like a scientologist's thetan display an' baffle you with their sweet-tongued display. That's to say...

the person above me can see how many people love him on his little how-my-doin screen. Um, that's to say, ask the green-beany.
*hiccup*

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
*hiccup*
*burp*

[see Fire's post/link on the moT esiurC thread for the thetan thing. But get drunk first]

Bored Goddess
Originally Posted by Golgot
*burp*

[see Fire's post/link on the moT esiurC thread for the thetan thing. But get drunk first]
Why, thank you for your most illuminating answer, person above me. 'Tis clear as sludge, now. With such courtesy you have graced me I shall never fear to ask you questions again.

And I happen to be fond of grammar, spelling and words in general. The boredom I do claim responsibility for.