I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Don't be scared Ashdoc. You'll come to accept strange things like this on the forum.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

This thread is never going to die, is it?
You can not kill that which is eternal.

This may be the greatest thread in the Universe. How do you get the username of whoever is reading the thread to appear in the title and posts? The answer is probably in the thread but I don't really have the time to read 80 pages 11 years back.

Don't spoil the magic. Just enjoy the moment.

Yeah, it's great to feel loved.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love evillemachine.

evillemachine is just to die for and I can't live another day without evillemachine. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

evillemachine, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

evillemachine, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, evillemachine, now and forever.
How sweet. Why thank you. I love you to.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
But this thread was made in 2002, 11 years before I even knew this forum existed. What am I missing?

EDIT: I think I get it now. I think.

But this thread was made in 2002, 11 years before I even knew this forum existed. What am I missing?
Don't worry about it, this love is unconditional. Just enjoy it.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Don't worry about it, this love is unconditional. Just enjoy it.
Oh, I see now. Thank you!

Sorry, I'm already in love... Plus I think we live in other continents too.... Sorry for breaking your heart :/

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Sorry, I'm already in love... Plus I think we live in other continents too.... Sorry for breaking your heart :/
The title of the thread actually reads, "I love you, Unregistered" and defaults to what ever user name you are logged in with.

The title of the thread actually reads, "I love you, Unregistered" and defaults to what ever user name you are logged in with.
I didn't know that was possible with BBCode? In a thread title, even? So how exactly does it work?

Now now, no need to reveal the magic behind this! It would only ruin it for those come after.

I didn't know that was possible with BBCode? In a thread title, even? So how exactly does it work?

You might try asking Sexy Celebrity that. He made this thread damn near 12 years ago.