Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You guys should watch The Twelve Chairs.
try the '71 film directed by Gayday.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Psycho(1960). Yes I know I should have already seen it by now. I've put it off for so long because I already know what happens in the film. It's common knowledge all the twists and the big scenes. Still it's a mandatory watch.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
try the '71 film [of The Twelve Chairs] directed by Gayday.
It's been filmed many times.before. The first was a Czech-Polisn co-production in 1933. The first American version was It's in the Bag in 1945.

It's been filmed many times.before. The first was a Czech-Polisn co-production in 1933. The first American versin was It's in the Bag in 1945.
yeah,but from where I'm from Gayday's film is considered to be the best adaptation.

Cloud Atlas , very excited

That is much sicker than the first one.
The first one was so disgusting, never attempted the second one. 3 people was enough for me. 12 people, and i would have puked!

Let the night air cool you off

The Wild Bunch, probably.
You are in for a treat. Try deciding whether you like the opening shoot-out or the closing shoot-out more. It's a tough decision.

That is much sicker than the first one.
Yeah, the first one was very tame in comparison to the second one. The first one was just sick because of the concept itself, they're wasn't too many cringe worthy moments. The sequel has plenty of those.

Apparently, the third one's going to have a centipede of five hundred people. The more the merrier, I guess.

Timey Wimey Evil Genius
This evening I shall be watching.... 10 Rilington Place because I've never seen it before, and am looking forward to experiencing a different side of Richard Attenborough (as I only know him from more pleasant roles such as Jurassic Park.)

The Seventh Seal (1957)

I've delayed Bergman's filmography for quite some time now, so it's time to finally explore his films. I'm immediately starting with one of his most famous movies.