Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Never got around to my weekly horror, so it might be Vacancy, depending on my mood.

Barbarella (1968)

This cult classic looks pretty gorgeous on first sight. I'm sure the story will be quite absurd and even ridiculous, but I just HAVE to see this. The opening sequence is also pretty awesome (I saw it once in an opening sequence compilation and immediately loved it).

Spaceballs (1987)

It honestly looks a little too much as a PURE parody on Star Wars, but it's Mel Brooks, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It looks like I'll have some fun in space tonight!

It's a Star Wars parody. Wouldn't be nearly as funny if you (somehow) haven't seen Star Wars.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Barbarella (1968)

This cult classic looks pretty gorgeous on first sight. I'm sure the story will be quite absurd and even ridiculous, but I just HAVE to see this. The opening sequence is also pretty awesome (I saw it once in an opening sequence compilation and immediately loved it).

Spaceballs (1987)

It honestly looks a little too much as a PURE parody on Star Wars, but it's Mel Brooks, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It looks like I'll have some fun in space tonight!
Not a fan of Spaceballs personally. I do really like Brooks though, i loved his most popular films Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein but i've still got to see The Producers. I also think i'm one of the few people who loved Dracula: Dead and Loving It.

Gonna watch all of the Scream films if I have time.
The first three were absolutely fantastic, finishing Sydney's story. The fourth, in my opinion was only completed to make some more money. Good though, but feels like an oddball.

Not a fan of Spaceballs personally. I do really like Brooks though, i loved his most popular films Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein but i've still got to see The Producers. I also think i'm one of the few people who loved Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
I liked Dracula: Dead and Loving it too. Way down on the list, but I still liked it.

You guys should watch The Twelve Chairs.
That might be my least favorite. The one I haven't seen the longest one though

Wifey is sleeping so I'm going to watch one of my favorite comedies-

Steve "Fink" Finklestein: I once saw him fart a plum... I was plum surprised.

Comedy genius for my simple mind.

Halloween 3 - Season of The Witch

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Kentuckian (1955) - Burt Lancaster
This is the film that Walter Matthau made his film debut - as the villain!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jagten (2012).

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Human Centipede.

The last time I watched this I fell asleep so hopefully not tonight

The TV Series Boston Legal and probably some other movie, that is if I find one that I like.