Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Ilsa is one bad movie. The other two that follows, is even worse than this!
If you want entertainment i would rather watch this than those new Hollywood action movies...

Whats not to like about this:

Speed (1994)

It's part of the top 100 90s films and it's very popular on this forum. I want some good and interesting action tonight, so I guess this will do.

ENJOY!
Don't shy away from Altman if you don't like it, by the way. I recommend seeing The Player or McCabe & Mrs. Miller next to see another side of him (with only one or two real main characters).

-------------------------------------

Analyze This (1999)

I'm in the mood for something flat and funny, so I guess this will do the trick.

ENJOY!
Don't shy away from Altman if you don't like it, by the way. I recommend seeing The Player or McCabe & Mrs. Miller next to see another side of him (with only one or two real main characters).

-------------------------------------

Analyze This (1999)

I'm in the mood for something flat and funny, so I guess this will do the trick.
What a coincidence i actually watched this last night lol.

I'll probably get to Husbands and Wives (1992) later. I've been on somewhat of an Allen fix as of late, and I've had this from Netflix for a while now, so it's time to finally get to it.

I'm going to watch Masterman's favorite movie tonight-
If you like it,then I'll watch it,too so don't forget to comment!

I've just stumbled across Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead. I've not seen this for about 15 years.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)

I love Terry Gilliam, so I'm very curious if this film will work for me as much as the other films I've already seen from him. It may also appear on the MoFo '90s list, so I'll be able to give my opinion if it does.