Most Badass Picture You Can Find!

Tools    

What am I doing? I repped that (Gunslinger's post) and I didn't even read it.

Gotta love the Merc with a Mouth
Vintage Deadpool! You need to read this issue of Deadpool as it was one of the funniest comic books Ive ever read.

He travels back in time and must retrace the footsteps of a young Peter Parker exactly or...idk...the space time continuim would be ripped asunder or something. Frickin hysterical!

I really need to get some Deadpool comics myself.

I really need to get some Deadpool comics myself.
The recent issues have been awesome! The series starts with him being hired by SHIELD to kill the now resurrected and evil undead Presidents of the United States. Which leads to him fighting Ted Roosevelt while he hunts animals at a zoo and gets into a wrestling match with Lincoln.

Vintage Deadpool! You need to read this issue of Deadpool as it was one of the funniest comic books Ive ever read.

He travels back in time and must retrace the footsteps of a young Peter Parker exactly or...idk...the space time continuim would be ripped asunder or something. Frickin hysterical!

I read that in the trades! I have so many Deadpool trades it is sick! Batman is my favorite superhero, but Deadpool is my favorite comic book character!

The recent issues have been awesome! The series starts with him being hired by SHIELD to kill the now resurrected and evil undead Presidents of the United States. Which leads to him fighting Ted Roosevelt while he hunts animals at a zoo and gets into a wrestling match with Lincoln.

Its not a picture, but its the most badass fight scene ever in a martial arts movie

Fists Of Legend

Badass is thankfully a vast category. Heres some after fight faces....

Mark Hominick

Diego Sanchez

Fedor Emelianenko

Dwayne Lewis

GSP

Forrest Griffin

Anderson Silva