Top 100 of the master.

→ in
Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
My two favorite things about Zack Snyder:

1. Watchmen
2. He turned down the "opportunity" to direct S.W.A.T. because it wasn't going to be Rated R.

My two least favorite things about Zack Snyder:

1./2. [tie] 300 and Man of Steel.
300 and Man Of Steel are excellent.

Oh yeah, Dawn of the Dead 2004 was amazing. It traumatized the hell out of me when I was a teenager.
You can probably tell from my top ten that I love The Dark Knight as well
In response to Justin, my least favorite thing about Snyder is Sucker Punch. No contest.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
visually, 300 was pretty damn cool and i actually liked Sucker Punch. Once you get over the bouncing around that the premise does.

Great call on Dark Knight

Coming Soon.

Well there you go, down to my last 50. I've enjoyed making this list and reading all your feed back, and opinions. Ime changing the format of my top 50 countdown to just one movie. Ime going to write a little more about each film and post a few other bits about each pick. Thanks guys.

Coming Soon.

Hopper would have been great in that role!! ^^
He's great in everything

He's great in everything
I've never seen a bad movie of his.

I've never seen a bad movie of his.
Super Mario Bros was pretty bad. Dennis Hopper was the best thing about that movie.

Coming Soon.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Turned off after 20 minutes. Never planned to get back to it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Beowulf is one of my favorite fantasy films as well. Going into it, I expected a generic swords and sorcery film, but got something more awesome than I bargained for. If I do make a top 100 list eventually, it'll certainly be a film to consider.

Beowulf is one of my favorite fantasy films as well. Going into it, I expected a generic swords and sorcery film, but got something more awesome than I bargained for. If I do make a top 100 list eventually, it'll certainly be a film to consider.
Me and you seem to have alot in commen.