The Gunslinger45's top 50 favorite movies

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hmmm.....acceptable.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Bannockburn!!!

"I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire, God would never trust an Englishman in the dark" ~ Duncan Spaeth

(Just so you know I cleaned up the picture a bit. It did not originally have the asterisk there! )

Oh and Mr Minio are you a Michael Fassbender stalker?!

Rather than boring you with my thoughts on every single movie I've seen on that list, I'm going to keep it simple by saying that you have some excellent taste in movies, my friend. The only one on that list that I've seen and disliked is The Omega Man, but I didn't hate it.
I don't know if I'll ever do one of these. It's easier for me to just do a top ten list for some specific genre, because my all time favorite movies tend to change with the weather. It was even hard for me to make a top ten list when I signed up for this site.

By the way Gunslinger I would just like to apologise for hijacking your thread to conduct my little feuds! I feel bad for taking focus off the hard work you put into assembling your list.

By the way Gunslinger I would just like to apologise for hijacking your thread to conduct my little feuds! I feel bad for taking focus off the hard work you put into assembling your list.
None needed this is funny as hell! Besides the list is complete.

It's good to finally meet someone else who's seen Poultrygeist and loved it. I'm not a fan of most Troma movies, but I enjoyed the hell out of that movie, The Toxic Avenger, and Cannibal: The Musical.

My g/f bought Poultrygeist last year for us to watch. Still haven't, yet, but I hope I enjoy it as much as you do. Like Joe, though, I'm not a Troma fan.

None needed this is funny as hell!
Really?!! You must be very easily entertained. Although if that's the case I suppose it would explain some of the films that somehow ended up on the list!

Really?!! You must be very easily entertained. Although if that's the case I suppose it would explain some of the films that somehow ended up on the list!
Like Troma and the Boondock Saints? lol I just like the Scots vs English bits and the lol worthy photoshop pics.

My g/f bought Poultrygeist last year for us to watch. Still haven't, yet, but I hope I enjoy it as much as you do. Like Joe, though, I'm not a Troma fan.
Poultrygeist isn't for everyone. It's non-stop camp all the way through, and I've even seen one person describe it as being pretty bad even for a Troma flick.

Poultrygeist isn't for everyone. It's non-stop camp all the way through, and I've even seen one person describe it as being pretty bad even for a Troma flick.
And I have heard some people call it Troma's masterpiece. It is in the eye of the beholder.