Video Games That Should Be Made Into Movies

Tools    

I was awesome at Castlevania 2 on Nintendo, You had to kneel on a bridge to go any further, how the heck would anyone know that, I had to get a gamer book to find out, of course, go figure.

I'm an old goat.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It took me forever to beat Link's Awakening when I was a kid too. Of course I needed to look up a few tips and tricks to help me.

^ I do believe that is the game I had stuck in my sock when they caught me steeling a cherry filled pie as a kiddo. (This is one of the ways I figured to get through those securtiy things.) My family was health conscience, and I was a KID.

Fallout, Bushido Blade, Arkham Asylum

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I would love to see God of War be put into a movie. Either that, or Dead Space as a horror film. I'd definitely pay to see those games on the big screen.

I have to second Mass Effect! If done properly it could be brilliant. I agree with the website where it states they shouldnt make them into action movies, although I don't agree with the special effects I would want lots and lots of those, just not if it takes away from story and character devolpment!

A small bit more about Castlevania 2 from way back. At the get go of the game you get holy water, it very soon becomes almost useless, taking forever to kill things. But in the end, against the Dracula of Dracula's, you're like, 'wait a second, I wonder, I wonder'?

I know I am going to hear it about this one but....I want a NEW mortal kombat movie...there...it was just said.