80.00%
8 votes
Matt Damon
20.00%
2 votes
Ben Affleck
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

It's Matt Damon for me, though Ben has improved with age, a bit like wine

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I don't think Ben deserved all the criticism he got earlier in his career. Fair enough, Pearl Harbour was a bad film, despite their flaws, Daredevil and Armageddon were entertaining film (not seen Gigli).

I don't think Ben deserved all the criticism he got earlier in his career. Fair enough, Pearl Harbour was a bad film, despite their flaws, Daredevil and Armageddon were entertaining film (not seen Gigli).
You're very diplomatic mate

Baffleck has made 70 films... and Mallrats, Dogma and Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back are the only ones that are remotely watchable.

Funny that really, they're the movies you don't see a great deal of him.

Ben Affleck.

I love Matt Damon, but if I could only choose one to sleep with, it would be Ben.

Matt Damon so far, although I thought Ben Affleck gave a very good performance in The Town, which was overlooked. They're still both very young; the opinions on this could very well change in a few years.

You weren't specific enough. So I voted Affleck but only because I enjoy him more as a director than I do Damon acting.

They're not so young anymore... they are in their early 40's.
I think of that as young. How many actors have done their best work after that age? Their careers have practically just begun.

I voted Purely off acting
While Damon has been in sevral bad roles he put up some gre
at performances before

Most notably True Grit

^Peas in a Pod to me, nonetheless: I'm going with acting also and Damon, so many memorable roles everywhich way but loose.