Ufc

Tools    

What a bunch of B.S. An out of shape Cung Le lands an arm punch with the wrong hand and Ko's Rich Franklin.
Rich has obviously been taking acting lessons, but when he got up his eyes were very clear, although during the post fight interview he said something like he was still dizzy and couldn't think.
MMA is becoming like WWF.
That's all right. Now I got to bet more money on Kampmann.
Even though I lost a bunch of money, I couldn't help laughing at Kenny Florian saying that now Cung Le is in the mix. In the mix for what?
How much are they going to pay Anderson to take a dive?
I am disgusted and will be even more so when all these people say that the fight was on the up and up.
Not so long a go, Rich got caught with Wanderlei's best shots asnd didn't go out but here comes mighty mouse Le and Ko's him with one shot.
Whatever!

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
What a bunch of B.S. An out of shape Cung Le lands an arm punch with the wrong hand and Ko's Rich Franklin.
Rich has obviously been taking acting lessons, but when he got up his eyes were very clear, although during the post fight interview he said something like he was still dizzy and couldn't think.
MMA is becoming like WWF.
That's all right. Now I got to bet more money on Kampmann.
Even though I lost a bunch of money, I couldn't help laughing at Kenny Florian saying that now Cung Le is in the mix. In the mix for what?
How much are they going to pay Anderson to take a dive?
I am disgusted and will be even more so when all these people say that the fight was on the up and up.
Not so long a go, Rich got caught with Wanderlei's best shots asnd didn't go out but here comes mighty mouse Le and Ko's him with one shot.
Whatever!
I know you lost money, but your waffling crap here. Franklin was out cold, what was you watching. Hats of to Cung Le.

Well, Brod, if you want to make a ton of money just bet the farm on Rich Franklin against Kung Le on November 10th, no matter what the ods are.
I'm glad I didn't. Sorry for your loss, mate. I hope Kampmann beats Hendricks, so you can get some of your lost cash back.

EDIT: I've watched it now and Franklin took a shot he didn't see coming. Those are the worst. If you can see a shot, you can prepare for the impact, but if you don't and you get hit with a flush power shot, chances are you'll find yourself staring at the lights. Fix definitely wasn't in here as you suggest.

I'm glad I didn't. Sorry for your loss, mate. I hope Kampmann beats Hendricks, so you can get some of your lost cash back.

EDIT: I've watched it now and Franklin took a shot he didn't see coming. Those are the worst. If you can see a shot, you can prepare for the impact, but if you don't and you get hit with a flush power shot, chances are you'll find yourself staring at the lights. Fix definitely wasn't in here as you suggest.
Maybe not, but just consider this:
Rich Franklin is one of the guys that really help expand UFC. For all his effort, he got paid far less than some of the other guys.
Now at 38 and at the twilight of his career, at $60,000 a fight and no shot at the title, what's he talking about a second run and fighting Cung Le, with nothing to gain and everything to lose. Well, maybe not.
A fight in Macao, the betting capitol of China, fighting a guy over whom Rich comes in at a 3 and 1/2 to 1 favorite, so he takes his savings ( maybe around $300,000 )and gets someone to put it on Cung Le . He walks away with over $1,000,000. All he has to do is throw a kick, drop his hands and stick his chin out, take the shot and fall on his face, no one the wiser, the least of all, Cung Le who appeared befuddled after the fact ( cause he knew that he did not hit him hard enough to cause that kind of damage ) and called it a lucky punch.
Just too many things to make one wonder of the possibility of a dive.
I can not rule it out 100% and even if I had no vested interest, there would still be a doubt in my mind.
The money factor does not enter into the Kampmann-Hendricks fight, as it's a pick-em fight and I believe it will be on the up and up so here I go.
I just put another $1500.00 on Kampmann at +115.
Alabama just lost, which bummed me out further but I guess Kansas State-Oregon will be a great championship game and I'm sure I'll wind up betting Kansas State.
Anyway Brod, takes for comisserating with me but I'll survive.
I just hate losing when it doesn't make sense. If Hendrix was to knock Kampmann out, I wouldn't question it, as I know it's a possibility but I'm betting against it anyway.
Franklin-Cung was supposed to be a missmatch and that's why I got greedy. The possibility of a fix is always present and I should have bet less. I just didn't think that UFC had anything to gain by Cung winning, I totaly forgot about the school teacher and his motives.

Maybe not, but just consider this:
Rich Franklin is one of the guys that really help expand UFC. For all his effort, he got paid far less than some of the other guys.
Now at 38 and at the twilight of his career, at $60,000 a fight and no shot at the title, what's he talking about a second run and fighting Cung Le, with nothing to gain and everything to lose. Well, maybe not.
A fight in Macao, the betting capitol of China, fighting a guy over whom Rich comes in at a 3 and 1/2 to 1 favorite, so he takes his savings ( maybe around $300,000 )and gets someone to put it on Cung Le . He walks away with over $1,000,000. All he has to do is throw a kick, drop his hands and stick his chin out, take the shot and fall on his face, no one the wiser, the least of all, Cung Le who appeared befuddled after the fact ( cause he knew that he did not hit him hard enough to cause that kind of damage ) and called it a lucky punch.
Just too many things to make one wonder of the possibility of a dive.
I can not rule it out 100% and even if I had no vested interest, there would still be a doubt in my mind.
The money factor does not enter into the Kampmann-Hendricks fight, as it's a pick-em fight and I believe it will be on the up and up so here I go.
I just put another $1500.00 on Kampmann at +115.
Alabama just lost, which bummed me out further but I guess Kansas State-Oregon will be a great championship game and I'm sure I'll wind up betting Kansas State.
Anyway Brod, takes for comisserating with me but I'll survive.
I just hate losing when it doesn't make sense. If Hendrix was to knock Kampmann out, I wouldn't question it, as I know it's a possibility but I'm betting against it anyway.
Franklin-Cung was supposed to be a missmatch and that's why I got greedy. The possibility of a fix is always present and I should have bet less. I just didn't think that UFC had anything to gain by Cung winning, I totaly forgot about the school teacher and his motives.
No punch is a lucky punch. If you throw a punch then you always have the intention of hitting your opponent. Le was just being the nice guy, he seen the opening and landed a good shot. Le has alot of power and he has knocked alot of guys out, so it's no real surprise.

Don't chase your losing bet with more money on Kempmann. Seriously Hendricks-Kempmann is not a fight you even want to bet on.

No punch is a lucky punch. If you throw a punch then you always have the intention of hitting your opponent. Le was just being the nice guy, he seen the opening and landed a good shot. Le has alot of power and he has knocked alot of guys out, so it's no real surprise.

Don't chase your losing bet with more money on Kempmann. Seriously Hendricks-Kempmann is not a fight you even want to bet on.
The irony is that Cung is a southpaw. His left is the power one, but he hit Rich with his right hand, kind of a slow, sloppy hook, with no snap.
Anyway, thanks, but I'm hopeless. I allready put more money on Kampmann. I got him at +115. Late money is coming in on Hendricks. He is
-145 now.
Franklin was supposed to be a missmatch. Go figure. To make it even worse, Cung came in looking dumpy.

I'm dissapointed in the way UFC and MMA has been going

First I think there's to many events, they've become better at spreading it out, but I used to be able to memorize who fight who and when, including the prelims. Now I forget who was on the main event of a PPV
Secondly to many dominatory champs. Cruz, Aldo, GSP, Silva, and Jones have all been dominating for awhile and are frankly, getting crappy fights. The super iChat's never come together, so I don't even hope for them anymore
So many injuries! It's been a problem for awhile but they used to find a decent subsititute. Now they just throw any piece of turd as a. Replacement.
Strikeforce is drained, leaving only bellator. And I love bellator but Friday is just an inconvenient day for me. So I hardly ever catch it
Also with Rousey now in the UFC bring female MMa, is something Dana said he would never do, and I personally don't like female fights. It's always a complete domination, and I don't like a watching girl get beat up.

I'm dissapointed in the way UFC and MMA has been going

First I think there's to many events, they've become better at spreading it out, but I used to be able to memorize who fight who and when, including the prelims. Now I forget who was on the main event of a PPV
Secondly to many dominatory champs. Cruz, Aldo, GSP, Silva, and Jones have all been dominating for awhile and are frankly, getting crappy fights. The super iChat's never come together, so I don't even hope for them anymore
So many injuries! It's been a problem for awhile but they used to find a decent subsititute. Now they just throw any piece of turd as a. Replacement.
Strikeforce is drained, leaving only bellator. And I love bellator but Friday is just an inconvenient day for me. So I hardly ever catch it
Also with Rousey now in the UFC bring female MMa, is something Dana said he would never do, and I personally don't like female fights. It's always a complete domination, and I don't like a watching girl get beat up.
More events mean your not seeing fighters only one a year. I think bringing the girls over is a good idea, tho I hope its just a 140 devision. I think the girls put on a good show and sometimes outshine the men.

Well £10 on Gsp by Ko, Hendricks by Ko and Hominick just win gets me £380.

I can't believe Gsp is 8/1 to win by ko, sure he has a record of alot of decision recently but I think he's gonna come back with a bang. I think Gsp is gonna wanna prove a point on his return, Anderson silva is in attendance to watch the fight, he's been gone a while and his name hasn't been brought up much so I think he's gonna want to prove a point on Saturday.

Ha, ha , ha. You are kidding, right?
If Fitch had trained right, he probably would not have got caught with that shot. Instead, he would have taken Hendricks down and ground and pounded him, like he usually did with most of his opponents, prior to trying to be a vegeterian.
In a re-match, he would destroy Hendricks or do you think that Hendricks is better than Eric Silva, who just got destroyed by Fitch, who was back to his normal meat eating and an improved stand-up game.
You've allready been invited to put your money where your mouth is regarding Kampmann ( at least get his name right ).
I allready have. Let's see what you have to say, after the fight ( not that I really care).
So do you still think that if Fitch was eating meat that wouldn't have happened?. Hendricks is a very dangerous man, and the next UFC champ.

Different fight, same Kampmann. Doesn't know how to get out of the way of a punch and as predicted, that got him into trouble against Hendricks.

And as predicted, Condit was a legit contender. He gave GSP his toughest fight in years. Anyone in the WW division is going to have problems with Condit, because he's a very complete fighter.

@ Masterman: yeah, Hendricks has a shot at beating GSP, but I don't give him as good a shot as Condit. GSP doesn't eat power shots like Kampmann. He's going to be very aware of Hendricks' dynamite left hand.

Different fight, same Kampmann. Doesn't know how to get out of the way of a punch and as predicted, that got him into trouble against Hendricks.

And as predicted, Condit was a legit contender. He gave GSP his toughest fight in years. Anyone in the WW division is going to have problems with Condit, because he's a very complete fighter.

@ Masterman: yeah, Hendricks has a shot at beating GSP, but I don't give him as good a shot as Condit. GSP doesn't eat power shots like Kampmann. He's going to be very aware of Hendricks' dynamite left hand.
I think he will do alot better than Condit. Hendricks has great wrestling and if he can keep the fight standing Gsp is in trouble.

I think he will do alot better than Condit. Hendricks has great wrestling and if he can keep the fight standing Gsp is in trouble.
There's a difference between having good wrestling and GSP-level wrestling. Fitch has great wrestling and GSP straight up raped him. And again, it's not because you have dynamite in your hands, that you'll be able to use it. GSP isn't Kampmann or Fitch. His stand-up is better than either of those guys.

But your boy won't be able to test GSP for now. Dana seems hell bent on making the Anderson-GSP fight happening.

There's a difference between having good wrestling and GSP-level wrestling. Fitch has great wrestling and GSP straight up raped him. And again, it's not because you have dynamite in your hands, that you'll be able to use it. GSP isn't Kampmann or Fitch. His stand-up is better than either of those guys.

But your boy won't be able to test GSP for now. Dana seems hell bent on making the Anderson-GSP fight happening.
I know, silva will destroy Gsp.

So do you still think that if Fitch was eating meat that wouldn't have happened?. Hendricks is a very dangerous man, and the next UFC champ.
Not eating meat significantly weakened Fitch but kudos to Henricks with the great KO of Kampmann. He does have crazy power.
I lost a lot of money on Franklin and Kampmann and after talking to a guy from Tri Star made a huge last second bet on St. Pierre and believe me I was literally sweating the fight throughout, especially after Condit landed that high kick.
After losing $5,000, I had to bet $15,000 on St.Pierre at -300 just to break even. That's the biggest MMA bet I have made so far. I'm not betting MMA for a while, even though I love JDS and was going to bet him against Cain.
Instead, I'll just bet some college bowl games and keep it small.

Not eating meat significantly weakened Fitch but kudos to Henricks with the great KO of Kampmann. He does have crazy power.
I lost a lot of money on Franklin and Kampmann and after talking to a guy from Tri Star made a huge last second bet on St. Pierre and believe me I was literally sweating the fight throughout, especially after Condit landed that high kick.
After losing $5,000, I had to bet $15,000 on St.Pierre at -300 just to break even. That's the biggest MMA bet I have made so far. I'm not betting MMA for a while, even though I love JDS and was going to bet him against Cain.
Instead, I'll just bet some college bowl games and keep it small.
Are you a millionaire?.