MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - Week 10

Tools    

The World's Smallest Violin
Oh boy I didnt know that! Ugh! Why does Carolinas pass defense have to be so good AGH!

If I tie this record I have to admit it isnt with a steady hand. Im freaking cause Jays lineup this weeks so freakish.
I'm off to a pretty bad start with Jennings being overly limpish on Thursday, even for him.

The World's Smallest Violin
I am not going to win today.
Neither is Yahoo. Is it down for everyone?

It's hanging a bit over here, yeah. Actually, surprised that hasn't happened way more this year. I guess ditching the busted chat has helped a lot on that front.

Man, going down 10 minutes before the 1:00 games...lots of people must be freaking out right now if they had some last-minute change to make. There really haven't been any late, shocking inactives, so there's not much excuse, but it happens.

Should we use a less used fantasy site next year? Ive mostly played Yahoo and it seems to be the best. I havent played an ESPN league, but CBS and NFLs are kinda meh. Both are good for info though.

After the 1:00 games alls Ill have left to play is Dustin Keller vs Seattle. Jay has Big Ben/Heath Miller, Arian Foster, and Gould & Dallas. Figure Ill need to be 75 points ahead of Jays Heroes after the 1:00 games to have a chance.

Scratch that: the two sketchy TEs combined for something like 45 points, three times their projection, and Olsen tops 30 to offset Gonzalez's big day. Wha? Stupid football.

Anyway, I was in the lead or right around there near the end, but a few late scores bumped LT up. Now I need like 20 out of Mike Wallace and Miles Austin combined, so I should be okay. But it's not a total slam dunk.

My bad, it's more like 18. So if they do half as well as projected, I should make it.

Actually, the most interesting thing at this point is that, if LT loses, she'll completely shatter the record for Highest Losing Score. It's currently held by TONGO, who lost to me with 154.24 points in Week 5 of 2010. At her current mark LT would destroy that with 163.98.

We're also very likely to finish with the second Highest Combined Score in league history, too, but probably not the highest (there's a huge gap between first and second in that category).

In the Beginning...
I can not believe I didn't start Andy Dalton today. The dude struggles in the last two games, and then puts up 4 TDs against the defending Super Bowl champs. It looks like I'd be doomed anyway, but still...

Wow. After all this, it's still not a gimme. I need 13.37 points from Wallace tomorrow or my season is over.

If I actually lose with 150-something points because of two simultaneous one in a hundred TE breakouts, I might just have a nervous breakdown.

I winced when I saw you didnt play Felix Jones over Miles Austin. Dallas and Romo are waaaaay too random to count on any of their WRs for every game. He was a new trade toy though.... so I understand.

Im only 25 points ahead of Jay and hes still got Arian Foster, Big Ben to Heath Miller, and Gould. Feels like a Big Damn Herosized pendulum slowly dropping on me arse.

I dunno if Dallas is random, but the reasoning was pretty simple: Austin had at least 14 points in every single game but one before this week. He's been remarkably consistent.

If I go down this'll definitely be one of the most frustrating losses I've ever had. Ugh.

ARGGGGHHHH!

Getting better. I find it helps a lot when I remind myself that Scott Chandler somehow scored 17 points, and Greg Olsen somehow scored 31. Then it comes really naturally.