Movies That Are Underrated.....

Tools    

The End of Evangelion. The emotional impact is has on you is incredible... it makes you question the type of person you are, and life itself. It is probably the very best ending to an anime series ever. Such an incredibly underrated movie. But not for the faint hearted, as there are some VERY disturbing scenes that will really shock you (especially the opening scene).

But I don't advise anyone to watch this if they haven't seen the series before... otherwise they will not get it AT ALL.
Someone else recognizes the greatness that is The End of Evangelion.

the fall
rotten tomatoes:59%, underrated

Well this will make me seem like a huge Eddie Murphy fan..he is cool but not a huge fan. However..

Bowfinger is a terribly underrated movie. Murphy was awesome in it, should have received some Oscar consideration

Also, Life, with Eddie and Martin Lawrence is an underrated comedy. On Rotten Tomatoes it is rated at 50%. It has a lot of quotable lines and memorable scenes as well as some heart to it. Martin and Eddie played well of each other.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?

Magdalene Sisters may be one of the most underrated films I've ever seen. It's filled with amazing performances from the entire cast, and the way their story is told is extremely strong.

Seriously, if you haven't seen it.. go watch it now.

Big fan of Ang Lee's Hulk. Thought it was a fantastic film. A Hulk centred mostly around trauma and triggers is a far more compelling one that simply 'Hulk smashes'.

Magdalene Sisters may be one of the most underrated films I've ever seen. It's filled with amazing performances from the entire cast, and the way their story is told is extremely strong.

Seriously, if you haven't seen it.. go watch it now.
It is unbelievable! I've seen it about 4 times and I get mad as hell, eventhough it's a Movie. The bad thing is!!!! It happened, probably more cruel then the Film told.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
It is unbelievable! I've seen it about 4 times and I get mad as hell, eventhough it's a Movie. The bad thing is!!!! It happened, probably more cruel then the Film told.
Me too!.. There's atcually interviews with the real woman on the DVD, and, yes, the rules are harsher.

Boyz in the Hood, Excalibur, Little Miss Sunshine...
Boyz was eye opening, Excalibur had great special effects and LMS was just an enjoyable little film.

Searching For Bobby Fischer, who knew a movie about a boy and chess could be so entertaining. Great performances and characters you care about, it was touching and yet no one knows it exists or thinks it sucks.
Great flick

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I say The Ring is highly underrated....as well as Ringu.....

both were absolutely great in my opinion.

I'll 2nd the post that says Life is underrated as well I found that movie to be completely hilarious.

) Friends With Money (more for the girls but if you can get past the fact that all the leads are female, there's something there)
watched this thanks your post. Movie is funny, and a little bit of downer, but not too much. Def worth a watch.

Big fan of Ang Lee's Hulk
I am too.

2001 wasn't a critical hit when it was first released, now everyone knows about it. I really want to see Eyes Wide Shut and hopefully i will be able to soon.
along these lines. Here are some other movies that were first panned by critics, then critics re-evaluated them after they became popular: Ran. Fight club.

Safe. That movie with Jason Statham with that little asian girl.

five-year engagement

"Blitz" i thought it was much better than its ratings

Yeah, Redbelt is really good. Mammet films are great.

Safe is underrated. Pretty effective fast paced action movie.

In My opinion this film was great
Worth a watch Honestly.