Most Badass Picture You Can Find!

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Dogshaming!

Playful: This dog's habit of chewing carpets earned it a place on the 'name and shame your dog' site
The Tumblrsite has been flooded with pictures of mischievous dogs all accompanied by signs detailing their bad behaviour.

The gallery features everything from a pug that digs up gardens and has a tendency to bite to a mournful looking canine who ate a whole stick of butter while his owner's back was turned.
Dogs with a habit of leaving their mess in unfortunate locations seem most likely to incur the wrath of their owners, with bad toilet behaviour featuring heavily in the gallery of shame.
It's not just naughty dogs who have had their high jinks posted online for all to see - cat owners are getting in on the act too.
One sleepy-eyed feline is pictured next to a sign that reads: 'I ate all the string cheese'.
Another exasperated owner has posted a photo of their pet with a sign that says simply: 'I was a bad dog - again.'

Shamed: The owner of this pug revealed its penchant for digging up gardens and biting

Bad habits: Dog owners photograph their naughty pets with signs outlining their bad behaviour

Surprise: This dog left an unpleasant treat for its owner in the couch

Forbidden food: According to the sign this greedy canine ate his owner's mobile phone

Puppy-dog eyes: This pooch, left, is not a fan of strangers. The owner of a sad-eyed alsatian, right, joked that their pet is on 'doggy prozac'

Big dog: This dog has an unfortunate means of keeping her fellow pet in line

Pilfering: Apparently nothing is safe from this pooch - not even cash

Living in harmony: Cats are also featured in the online gallery of shame

Appetite: This cute canine was a victim of his own greed - and so was his owner

Guilty: This pooch was shamed for ignoring its owner

Innocent: The innocent expression on this poodle's face hides an unpleasant habit

Insatiable: No amount of kibble will satisfy this hound's insatiable appetite

Hidden surprise: It's little wonder this dog's owner chose to shame their pet on the internet

Dog mess: The owner of this beagle, left, found a creative use for the mess left by their dog, while another owner went into more detail about his pet's bad habits, right

Attention seeker: This cute pup won't stand for being ignored

Your dinner's in the dog: Anything goes when it comes to this pooch's diet

Destructive: This tiny dog has a lot to answer for

Bad manners: The grumpy looking dog in this picture has an unfortunate trait

Hangdog expression: Unpleasant toilet habits are a common theme in the gallery of shame

Playful: This pooch enjoys chewing up toilet paper tubes

Scorn: Pet owners mock their dogs on the Tumblr site

Scaredy-dog: This retriever fails to live up to its name, according to its owner

Hungry: Apparently this husky will eat anything it can get its paws on

No pet is safe: As well as troublesome dogs, left, cats also pop up on the gallery of shame, right

Another fine mess: This dog's owner let the sign do the talking

^^Every one of those dog haters can go eff themselves. Seriously? Do they think this is going to change their dogs behavior? What's the point of this? All they're really doing is showing off their failures to properly train their pets. Nice way to be d-bags...

^^Every one of those dog haters can go eff themselves. Seriously? Do they think this is going to change their dogs behavior? What's the point of this? All they're really doing is showing off their failures to properly train their pets. Nice way to be d-bags...
It is a joke, I am sure they love there dogs or they would have put them down

Surely you can't be that retarded.

I get that it's a joke, but it still doesn't do anything other than prove that the people taking the pictures don't know how to train their pets. I think it's a joke that fails completely.

EDIT: What a waste of post 1,000.

Seriously, I mean with political correctness and everything, surely it's classed as degrading and humiliating to those poor dogs.
Those dog owners don't deserve to have dogs if that's their attitude toward training.

Some pets are very well trained though.

LOL!...........Theyre dogs! They cant read! Angst that they didnt train their pet properly? How the hell do you train a dog not to eat a wall? That happened with a German Shepard I knew of. They should have wrote instructions to the dog, BUT THEYRE DOGS! LOL! Its supposed to be funny, not constructive.

Seriously, I mean with political correctness and everything, surely it's classed as degrading and humiliating to those poor dogs.
Those dog owners don't deserve to have dogs if that's their attitude toward training.

So I'm the only person who thinks the joke is mean spirited and in poor taste because they're stupid animals who don't know they're being made fun of?

**** all of you.

Hm. Maybe we should make fun of infants since they're too stupid to know better. Or maybe people with alzheimer's. Or mentally handicapped people.

I get it. They're just dog's who don't get what's going on. But is it really necessary to call me retarded because I have an opinion? Gandolph? **** you! One person's humor is different from another. I think it's mean spirited and not funny, but that doesn't make me retarded. Go **** yourself.

Hm. Maybe we should make fun of infants since they're too stupid to know better. Or maybe people with alzheimer's. Or mentally handicapped people.

I get it. They're just dog's who don't get what's going on. But is it really necessary to call me retarded because I have an opinion? Gandolph? **** you! One person's humor is different from another. I think it's mean spirited and not funny, but that doesn't make me retarded. Go **** yourself.
Chill out there just dogs getting teased in a well spirited way. I worry more about abused dogs and owners who wouldn't care enough to even notice these kind of things. The dogs aren't being degraded and I'm sure many dog owners found a few of these to be similar to what there dogs have done.

So I'm the only person who thinks the joke is mean spirited and in poor taste because they're stupid animals who don't know they're being made fun of?

**** all of you.
Why are you so angry need to be angry about more important things other than if someone hangs a sign infront of their dog the world is full of injustices and this is a very very minor one here is a for you hope you are feeling better

Why are you so angry need to be angry about more important things other than if someone hangs a sign infront of their dog the world is full of injustices and this is a very very minor one here is a for you hope you are feeling better

I'm probably mad because someone called me a moron for having an opinion.