What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think it's a 256MB flash drive stuck on the motherboard somewhere. Buying a bigger HD has always been a problem with those Xboxes because you've got to go with the Microsoft ones (don't think those Chinese copies are much cheaper and I think they won't work at all with the latest firmware) and they're just a standard laptop drive in a plastic box.

My new 360 cost about £20 more (after I traded the old one) than buying a 250GB drive from M$. That's just stupid.

EDIT - If you need more space you can use USB drives now due to a firmware update a few months ago but they're not much use for anything more than saves and small XBL games.
I think we have like 8G left on the HDD its not a very big one and we only use it for saves, themes etc but it does its job I wouldnt mind getting a bigger HDD though just incase we do decided to start buying the games online rather than getting the discs. But saying that we dont buy games new just get them when we see them cheap so its bloody swings and roundabouts

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yep, Tescos and Asda have got good at discounting stuff lately. Unless it's something I really want I'll wait a few months and pick it up for £15 then eBay it for something similar if it's crap.

I've just had a wee man round the house doing a survey for the Radio listing figures people. I've gotta tick a box all next week if I listen to a particular station so the possibilities of rigging the thing are immense. Oh the power at my fingertips!

Heck, I got a free RAJAR pen out of it.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Enjoying some quiet time while work is slow and my daughter is sleeping.

Female Jungle Poster
Watching a Northern Exposure episode.

Waiting for dinner to be ready, and debating a bit of partying since I'm off work for a few days.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Right now I'm happy Leo Lover's back because the entire time I've been on this sight he/she--probably she--was not here and I was the only person who loved Leo.

P.S. I'm a dude.

Cleaning house before family gets here... listening to music and occasionally clicking on word association, why must babies take apart what you just did... lol ;p

Yes. I have like 5 pictures in the picture thread I think. Or the photo album thread, or one of those. Yup, just an average heterosexual dude with a huge man-crush on the greatest actor of his generation, Leonardo DiCaprio.

Looking back though, I guess I have had avatars of chicks a lot, and I do fawn over Leo a bit much for a guy... And I am smart, so naturally people think I'm a woman.

I would have thought you were a dude since your avatar is Pam Anderson. See? You can't judge a book by its avatar.

Right now I'm happy Leo Lover's back because the entire time I've been on this sight he/she--probably she--was not here and I was the only person who loved Leo.

P.S. I'm a dude.

Actually quite a few people love Leo, including me. I just love Joaquin more.

I would have thought you were a dude since your avatar is Pam Anderson. See? You can't judge a book by its avatar.
Yes but Nebbs has always had boobs as her av... HMMMM... ;p Doh! you have a very valid point......

Yes. I have like 5 pictures in the picture thread I think. Or the photo album thread, or one of those. Yup, just an average heterosexual dude with a huge man-crush on the greatest actor of his generation, Leonardo DiCaprio.
That was just my feeble attempt at Australian sarcastic humour

it is my way of protesting against implants

Do you wanna start this whole debate again? Cuz I'm ready to throw down right now.

Dude, you already lost a throwdown once. No Leo photo you could find could possibly change my mind. And as talented as Leo is, Joaquin's even more so.

And I am smart, so naturally people think I'm a woman.
So true. I thought you were a woman because of this and your avatar. I was actually a little bit smitten at first. A smart, internationally conscious, young woman as yourself working in a bank. I wanted to know you.

This is very bad news for the male sex in general.