I am Disgusted!

Tools    

*yawn*

when FilmExpert becomes an expert on films
My knowledge surpasses yours. That is all.

>I am Disgusted!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The thread doesn't disgust me, but the idea that many of us are spending much of our time in FE's threads, while he has not even once responded in any of the threads we had on here before he came to save us, is somewhat disturbing, at least in some kind of sad way.

We have threads and discussions all over the place which address his faux concerns, but all he does is embarrassingly disrespect the entire site by completely ignoring them and unsurprisingly vanquishing his windmills left and right. I'd love for the guy to actually discuss movies, but until he does, in another thread, I'm through with his "threads". Of course, his ego will respond completely predictably.

I support Yoda 100%. People that lack manners and tact are often the ones who are uneducated, lower class, or have learning disabilities.
I'm with Mark F and Juno on this one, I won't post here again.

I actually think Mark F is correct here. We should just stop paying attention to this attention seeker.
Boring post. Perhaps the most boring I've read all day.

I support Yoda 100%.
Another brown noser.

I'm with Mark F and Juno on this one, I won't post here again.
lmao

Semper Fooey
More F Troop! And Vincent Price as a vampire!
&feature=search

I dunno, g_p. I couldn't keep up. He was very conservative and close-minded so it wouldn't have been very fun in general.

Good-Natured, Film-Loving Fellow
I'll never understand such angry people as "FilmExpert." So mean-spirited, so intent on hurting other people's feelings. That's very serious in my opinion. Also, the pretention of asserting supreme knowledge in any art form seems incredible to me. The movies are made to be enjoyed. I am sorry to know that this recently banned individual must have hurt many people's feelings.