Scream 4

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
When I was younger Scream was an awesome movie and tbh im really looking forward to seeing this

it was awesome because it was cutural as well as a great slasher as it showed how horrror films actully did make an impact in hollywood and with popular culture.

I just have to say that the last three movie posters that were put up are not official.

A Look at Neve Campbell on the Scream 4 Set

Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell got snapshot happy on the set of Scream 4 and managed to capture Neve Campbell for a quick pic. As you can see below, it looks like when audiences reunite with Campbell's character Sidney, she'll be sporting a new look. Principal photography has begun in Michigan with Wes Craven at the helm.

Source: Shock Till You Drop

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well, this is nice. She needs the work.

I actually really enjoy the first one.

Suspect's Reviews

Three More Join Scream 4

Heat Vision
is reporting that Adam Brody, Marley Shelton and Erik Knudsen have joined the cast of Scream 4, while Ghouls on Film says that Lauren Graham has exited the sequel due to date conflicts and script changes.

Wes Craven has started directing in Michigan from a Kevin Williamson script. The Dimension Films release stars Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox Arquette, David Arquette, Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere, Rory Culkin, Nico Tortorella, Anthony Anderson and Marielle Jaffe.

Brody will play a cop recently graduated from college who was raised on the "CSI" TV series.

Shelton will play a deputy who knew Campbell's character in high school. Lake Bell had been in negotiations for the role.

Knudsen will have a role similar to the one played by Jamie Kennedy in the first two installments, a character who is familiar with horror movie conventions and a provider of comic relief.

Source: ComingSoon.net

i bet they kill off sydney, dewey and gail in part 4 leaving the next 3 movies for the new cast. kill em off like drew barrymore in the first one.

These were taken by a friend and I, at a neighborhood school not too far from were we live. Rumors around town say, much of the set, featured in the film are actually places in Michigan. In particular the school is in Dearborn.

Sup, Dan the Man! See I told you it wouldn't be too hard find me.

The cynic in me want to be logical and say the movie will clearly suck more than the third which was worse than the second which didn't match up to the first (as with most franchises, completely down-sliding).

On the other hand, as a few have mentioned above, Scream means allot to some of us. It was one of the films I used to watch at halloween parties when I was about 7 or 8, wed get together and watch an 18 (not that my mum didn't let me watch them anyway). Good times

Lets hope for the best.