Celebrity crushes

Tools    

Yep, that's Lindsey Buckingham.

I've had the pleasure of seeing him in concert with Fleetwood Mac (three times) and solo (three times). He's absolutely amazing and there is nothing sexier than talent.

I don't really care much for Stevie Nicks. She's pretty enough, but her voice just hasn't held up and some of her lyrics are just too "out there" for me.

Banned from Hollywood.
i agree..hearing her voice nowdays just makes me wanna put earplugs on my ears..i would say the same about 2 other great artists like dylan and patti smith....nevertheless her music achievements are up there

Dylan never had a nice voice to begin with. Great songwriter, but most of his songs sound best to me when someone else is singing them. Not familiar enough with Smith to make a judgement on her vocals.

... Keira Knightley as well. saw her in the Duchess recently and i was amazed i hadnt paid better attention to her before..what a hottie
Keira has a pretty face and great eyes, but I love her voice. If only she had the body to go with it.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Keira has a pretty face and great eyes, but I love her voice. If only she had the body to go with it.
The woman you have just described is Winona Ryder.

Only she doesn't have a great voice.

Employee of the Month
What`s wrong with Winonas Body? It is the average-fragile kind.
It´s not Keira Knightley-bulemic. I think she`s cute, but definitely overestimated as an actress (cause of her cuteness).

By the way: There are more very attractive women around, who are beyond their teen and twen years. This nice Lady for example:

Banned from Hollywood.
Dylan never had a nice voice to begin with. Great songwriter, but most of his songs sound best to me when someone else is singing them. Not familiar enough with Smith to make a judgement on her vocals.

you gotta listen to his vioce pre blonde on blonde and john wesley harding...he had a terrific voice between 1962 to 1966..after that it's that irritating nasal whine that we all are familiar with
(although i must say i actually like it as well)

factors: primarily the motorcycle accident that he had in 1967

Musical crushes.

Alesha Dixon

Belinda Carlisle

Katy Perry

Lisa Maffia

Shirley Manson

Pink

Susanna Hoffs
I hate Alisha Dixon with a FIREY passion.

Love Love LOVEEE Katy Perry, good choice.

Belinda....I can see what you would see in her, but meh, youve picked better, youve picked MUCH worse.

Lisa Maffia...URGH

Shirley Manson GOOD CHOICE!!!

Pink, i could go either way with, she definately has something about her i like, im just not sure what.

Why do you hate Alesha Dixon so much? Knew you'd be ok with Shirley Manson, but this made me

Belinda....I can see what you would see in her, but meh, youve picked better, youve picked MUCH worse.
It's good to have you back, honey.

BTW, no mention of Susanna Hoffs? Let me tell you that for men of a certain age, that pic was about as sexy as it got and it'll still make us go weak at the knees.

Harsh girl, harsh.

She's only 5'6", how are her legs too long? I don't think being hit will make her look better either. Sorry honey, you're just wrong on this one.

Mélanie Laurent, a popular french actress and one of the the only reasons Inglorious Basterds is worth seeing.

April Bowlby, Two and a Half Men

You guys ready to let the dogs out?

Rachelle Leah who host UFC All Acess, seeing her on that show actually takes my breath away, she's so perfect.

Arianny Celeste, the picture says it all.

Banned from Hollywood.
Musical crushes.

Alesha Dixon

Belinda Carlisle

Katy Perry

Lisa Maffia

Shirley Manson

Pink

Susanna Hoffs

good choices hk...

for me its: YES:susanna hoffs, pink, belinda carlisle and shirley manson
NO: Lisa maffia and alisha dixon
and katty perry i find SO-SO

If you have a crush on Pink you need to lay off the glue.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."