MoFo art gallery

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Some great stuff here everyone.

I'm no artist, I use to draw a lot as a kid. Here are some of my drawings over the last few years whenever I was bored.

Suspect's Reviews

First a couple of collaborations I did with an old friend (we've known each other since we were 7!) on Monday.

Then a couple recent sketchbook drawings.

Detail from the above page -->

I know that this tab is for artwork: photos, drawings, paintings, etc. But is there a place for poetry, haikus, etc? Just wonderin....

I know that this tab is for artwork: photos, drawings, paintings, etc. But is there a place for poetry, haikus, etc? Just wonderin....

We have a thread that people post poems they have written or just their favorite poems in...

Poems

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

We have a thread that people post poems they have written or just their favorite poems in...

Poems

Guess what? I just discovered this very same thread today! Thanks--I look forward to posting there in the future.

Banned from Hollywood.

a comic i made some 6 years ago.

translation from Greek:

1st box:yo man why did you jump out of your bed last night?

2nd box:I didnt man, i got up to get my blanket

3rd box: ha ha ha , yeah right!

the title on the bottom reads: ...The 2 Fishermen*

*slang for "newbie" in the greek army

Incident that occured to me when i was serving in the army myself.

Another collaboration with my friend zee, this time on the blackboard in his kitchen last friday. the next day we tried to walk the entire perimeter of manhattan -- ended up doing about 22 miles which was pretty fun.

(also fixed the link in my previous post).