What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Cringing at the thought of writing a check for a new washer and dryer...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have an urge for coffee and its getting stronger...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just fixed my PC ... hopefully.

I was getting increasingly frequent random freezing (bit like my back really, but hey ) and finally tracked it down to faulty RAM ... hopefully.

If that doesn't work (or this post finishes mid sentence) I'm officially stumped. And poorer than I was a couple of hours ago for no good reason.

Watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters phew

The People's Republic of Clogher
Im just going outside in the sun as my boy has just come home from school,

You're lucky to have sun, bud. We're in the middle of huge thunderstorms here - the one last night was so bad that it seems to have removed half the pebble dash from the walls and dumped it on the drive. It's like a wedding has taken place.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You're lucky to have sun, bud. We're in the middle of huge thunderstorms here - the one last night was so bad that it seems to have removed half the pebble dash from the walls and dumped it on the drive. It's like a wedding has taken place.
Thats bad man we had some nasty weather a few days ago, maybe we passed it on to you

Im currently enjoying a nice cup of...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

HK you always give me a smile

Im having coffee and then getting directions to the hospital to see my dad in law.

Later tonight were going to watch The Godfather part 2 as I havent seen it before, I watched the first one last night and it is brilliant, cant wait to see part 2.

Just about to make a sandwich, a cup of tea and watch Life.

*Glad it raised a smile n3wt and I think you're going to enjoy The Godfather: Part II *

Nebs - I take it you are drinking some Java, but that is a peverted smilie.

Right now I am listening to some good ol' Rocky soundtrack songs in honor of the latest movie theme.

Waiting for my friend to pick me up, to go for a drink.
She just phoned she's stuck in traffic, so just popped on mofo to catch up