What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Bowhunter thats nucking futs so ive been told
The last movie i bought was the unrated version of Bad Santa. Paid $7 for it but ,no need to buy anymore.I Rent one for a dollar and have it for good.

The last and one of the few DVDs I 'bought' was Say Anything - the 80s teen romance starring John Cusack. It is my wife's favorite movie and she says it reminds her of us. It was a gift.

Bought three copies of Twilight and gave them to the cousins I took to see it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Se7en is an amazing film you will love this.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Why write a 7 instead of a V? Different covers?
Depends on which version you get. The New Line Platinum Series has the title as "SE7EN." If you were to purchase the plain DVD, you would get the title as "Seven."

Just a marketing gimmic. Much like what was done for Thir13en Ghosts. Gah, what a suckfest that was.

Forgot to mention I bought Eagle Eye over the weekend. Yes, it's no masterpiece, but for those days when I just want something on in the background, it's perfect.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Still not going to watch Lynch

Welcome to the human race...
As I recall, I posted a picture of the Mystery Man from Lost Highway the other day and Lennon said the picture looked so creepy it turned him off watching any Lynch films.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Ah. Okay so he's not serious haha.

That's funny because i had seen that picture before i rented it and it was pretty much what drove me to rent it because i thought it looked cool.

Welcome to the human race...
I don't know, that post compared with the one higher up the page tells me he's serious about it. Still, I can understand, I used to be a 15-year-old Smith fanboy too.

And yeah, the Mystery Man's look is also cool in a very bizarre way. I almost want to dress like that and bother random people at parties.