Favorite fart scene

Tools    

I Think It Was On Spawn- Can't Remember....dumb And Dumber

Movie Forums Member
Let me say Harold and Kumar has quite the fart scene, I think it ruins the movie personally, but if your into that stuff check it out.

I feel that last 2006's "Nacho Libre" did a great service to the idelogy of the fart joke, and completely reinvented it. Typically, the fart joke has as its punch line the sound of the fart, which is a funny noise. HOWEVER, the film Nacho Libre is like a painting done on a canvas of farts. Farts permeate the film, but are never the butts of any jokes. Nacho will fart in the background of a conference with Steven in the restroom, or he will fart on the way down to diving off a cliff after choking down the eagle egg yolk, but the fart is never the reason we laugh, it's more just there. Let's face it: sometimes farts happen and we just want to move on with our lives as soon as possible. I had never seen a movie that ignored a fart before I saw Nacho Libre. Jared Hess and Mike White have made a considerable contribution to the fart film. Excuse me.

I'm very very sorry, this is not a movie, but it's so good I couldn't resist: Family Guy outfarting Michael Moore

That has to be the most hideous Avatar ever mocoloco...reminds me of gas passing.

The Adventure Starts Here!
If we're reviving this thread (for almost no good reason that I can see), naturally I'm voting for Blazing Saddles. I mean, c'mon, people.... It took a taboo and shattered it. And nothing beats watching my mom (we saw this in the drive-in in 1974) laughing so hard in the front seat of our station wagon that she couldn't breathe and was wiping away tears for the next two scenes.

Colour out of Time
Too True ... Mel Brooks has the gift of tweeking an audience's funnybone.

In a recent interview he mentioned the fun everyone had shooting that scene, the actors did the motions and the sound was added later.

It's true nothing will ever top Blazing Saddles, but I do love the phone booth scene with Tom Cruise's Charlie and Dustin Hoffman's Raymond in Rain Man. "Uh-oh: fart."

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Well, in a "sideways" kind of thing: It was around 3 or 4 in the morning. I was in a 20 man tent in Iraq and all was quiet after a long day. Someone (not me I promise ) let one rip, and it was giant and strong and MRE-smelling greatness. The whole tent was coughing and hacking and pissin' and moaning. The next thing to happen was a sand storm. Seriously...right after someone blew load in their sleeping cacoon a big wind came and blew our tent away. I got dragged a few hundred feet cause my sleeping bag got caught in a large tent pole, but I was laughing all the time. Nothing a good fart won't do eh?

dumb and dumber, when he lit his fart on fire

dont know if this is a fart scene but there is farting involved... Dumb and Dumber???
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Movie Forums Extra
Nutty Professor

Step Brothers when they are at the job interview with Seth Rogen!

Sporting Goods Manager: [after Dale finishes his very prolonged fart] Was that a fart?
Dale Doback: I don't know.
Sporting Goods Manager: I can taste it. On my tongue.
Dale Doback: Okay, I'll be honest with you. I did fart.
Sporting Goods Manager: Is that onion? Onion and... Onion and ketchup.
Dale Doback: It stinks. And this is a small room.
Brennan Huff: Sh-t
Sporting Goods Manager: Okay, now the tuxedos seem kind of fuc-ed up

the step brothers one is a good one, the fart from van wilder when the stripper farts the money down, when jay farts in the cops face in jay and silent bob strike back...
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks