The Original Terminator

Tools    

Radioactive Spider Blood
Just bought the Terminator DVD, and when I read the insert, I just started cracking up. Here's the snippet that got me laughing:

(headline) OJ... A Terminator? (/headline)

The role of the Terminator was originally going to be portrayed by OJ Simpson. But, according to Cameron in 1984, "people wouldn't have believed a nice guy like OJ played the part of a ruthless killer."

Isn't that great? Hah

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Oh man, that's just too perfect. Irony is a funny thing. Kind of like that special they finished on the WTC before it came down, featuring footage of some expert talking about how it would be nearly impossible to destroy, and how it can take at least 2 hits from a 707 (of course, larger planes were used).

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah I caught that on the History channel the other night. Eerie.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah ive read that myself in the edition ive got, I did lol when I read it!

lol, what an odd coincidence. funny, though!

they should remake it with him in it...i think he is ruthless enough now!
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks