What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
You've never bought someone something purely to stop them whining?
Not somebody else other than me, no.

Just got home from a work Christmas do, Had a nice time, the food was soooooooo nice

A purely amazing thing has happened today. I have a day off, my girfriend has a day off; they are the same day!!!!

It gets better, today is her birthday, it is a padyday weekend for both of us and we did not even plan it, it just happened,

and.............................................drum roll........

I have a date...dinner and a movie (yes with my girfriend).

Seriously, it has been a long time we went out, just the two of us. I for one am excited.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just got home from a work Christmas do, Had a nice time, the food was soooooooo nice
My mum went to her work Christmas do last night (the last work one I went to I ended up in casualty, but that's another story) and told me she stayed at the bar until 5.30am!

Here's me thinking I got my propensity for drink from my dad.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Looking online for more information about Fibromyalgia as it is my condition and trying to relax as ive had the day from hell!

Trying to rest up on the couch as my painkillers are not working as ive overdone it again, but looking at my DVD's for a good film to put somthing on.

I need to get MORE coffee in my system!

Wondering who keeps flying over my house in a helicopter...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wondering who keeps flying over my house in a helicopter...
You've seen Goodfellas? Flush it down the loo!

This morning I'm mainly hobbling. Plus ca change...

Turn on your scanner.
You've seen Goodfellas? Flush it down the loo!

Scanner wasn't much help... and I should have hid my stash 'cause now I'm running low again... on coffee (it was my dad & company) ...

This morning I'm mainly hobbling. Plus ca change...

I hope that is a good thing as in you had another round with your back but it is getting better and not the opposite...

I don't do much else other than hobble in the mornings these days.

If I didn't do anything I wouldn't be too bad, but how boring is that? Withering on the vine is sooooo 2004, heck I'm only a few years past the prime of my life!