I need a good suspense thriller

Tools    

Nah I'm 18 and thats the main reason I'm not familiar with older movies. I enjoy some classic films but I find some older films hard to watch do to boredom when the action dies down. Some of it also has to do with the way they are filmed. Thank you though, I now have a lot of movies that I will have to watch.

Registered Creature
That movie looked dreadful!
Heh, I liked Disturbia. But I'm kinda biased 'cause of Shia LaBeouf being the main star.

We'll always have Paris.
Nah I'm 18 and thats the main reason I'm not familiar with older movies. I enjoy some classic films but I find some older films hard to watch do to boredom when the action dies down. Some of it also has to do with the way they are filmed. Thank you though, I now have a lot of movies that I will have to watch.
I can relate - though your taste in movies is more sophisticated then what I used to like when I was 18. I've always loved movies, but used to despise (Well maybe not despise) classical movies; especially, if they were in black & white. Nowadays, I relish their very existence. How could I have hated Casablanca ? or Dial M for Murder! Anyhow, appreciation for older titles develop overtime(This is assuming your still a Movie fanatic).

Brick / Face Off

Here are my recommendations : Wanted, Silence of the Lambs, Se7en, the Game, The Shininh