The Punisher: Warzone

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Well...she does seem like a bitch though. Guess that's what I was thinking. What about Meryll Streep?
The age is about right, however she doesn't have the voice.

I always think of her voice (Ma Gnucci) as kind of a middle-aged smoker with a fowl mouth.

...uh the post is up there...

I thought we were closing this thread as no one cares about the punisher film???

obviously I was way off the mark

I thought we were closing this thread as no one cares about the punisher film???
Umm no, I actually do care about this film because I love the Punisher character and I am one of those nutjobs that actually liked the first Punisher.

Plus talking to Filmfreak is kind of fun.

Also Film, have you read The Punisher In The Beginning. I think that would translate well onto film, however, I think that for normal (non-comic reading) Punisher fans there would be too much talking (half of the comic is set in a room with The Punisher and Microchip,) but I think the payoff in the end would work well. Also, they would have to focus more on Frank's family being killed and how it wasn't planned and they were just caught in the crossfire.

I too am a fan of the Punisher, it's good to talk to a fellow fan. I think the Punisher works best when he's killing the lowest of the low, ya know the guy who you know deserves it. Also, i agree, I like the original comic book origin, that it was just a random incident which makes it so jarring, senseless and turns Frank Castles blood to ice.

So, Film what is your favorite Punisher story. For me it is Welcome Back Frank. I read it at my cousins and it is really great! I need to buy it sometime.

Mine too, as well. I also loved it when the Russian came back with ****! LOL!
Yup, I forgot what they called him... oh yeah "Ma'am thing"

I just liked that Ma Gnucci lost her legs and hands and all her men surrendered when they saw the Russian's head chopped off.

Plus the other vigilantes, like the Elitist, that preppy Punisher wannabe was funny as hell.

I actually have most of the series.
I don't I have about 4 graphic novels of him, I just read a lot online

I have this one-shot issue when he's blackmailed by a reporter and is dragged along on his missions (handcuffed) and to save his cop friend he must abide, needless to say he meets a bad end.

I have the one shot, Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe. It is kind of funny actually. It is set where instead of killing the mob, Punisher goes after superheroes.

Yea, I heard of that, I thought it sounded funny. Hey, if you want to see what comics I got and some other stuff like that I'll PM you my Youtube channel link.

Yea, I heard of that, I thought it sounded funny. Hey, if you want to see what comics I got and some other stuff like that I'll PM you my Youtube channel link.

Sweet, do it.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
You know the names of the punisher/captain america grahic novels?Are they worth a look?

IMO, the Welcome back Frank stuff is really good, as for Cap, I would not be as apt to give advice.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
i just read the punisher thread of civil war and fancied delving a bit deeper heard there was some cap am/punisher crossovers,but will try welcome back frank if you recommend it

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really hope this film doest ruine the first punisher film as it was class!