What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just picked up "Black Xmas" for £2 in a car boot sale apparently its from the cratures of Final Destination so hope its good lol

You ready? You look ready.

I had a desire to see The Lost World, and we didn't have any of the three films on DVD.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I AM LEGEND

I don't tend to buy alot dvds anymore what with having a family to pay for so now I tend to hire through LOVEFILM

latest dvd watched were RESCUE DAWN and Batman: Gotham Knight

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

I picked this up for £6 at a local 2nd hand shop, its the 2 disc specail edition and it had half a copy of the graphic novel.

I also got this for £2 as its a classic!

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Pulp Fiction: Collectors Edition

Apocalypse Now! The Complete Dossier

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition)

All for $20 total! NEW

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
That's weird, I just watched this last night, it wasn't that good, the ending sucked...

Welcome to the human race...

It was going for $10 when it usually got sold for about $28+. That's a bargain, but whether I'll watch it or not, though...

It's been a while since I bought a movie, and it's been forever since I bought a newer movie. You know, like a movie made in this decade. Food City of all places had a "buy one, get one" deal, which made these two movies four dollars each . . .

3:10 to Yuma (2007)

Hot Fuzz (2007)

I am half agony, half hope.
Jane Eyre

The Mist

Reality Bites

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Johann von Goethe