Sexiest Actors/Actresses

Tools    

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I think Brad Pitt is the it man and I would have to say the sexiest actress would have to be Kate Winslet...just sayin

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Where's the Cameron love

James Dean
Al pacino

Lost in never never land
Actor, tough to say, I've always thought that Johnny Depp must rank up there a ways.

For Actress, I don't know, in my world it goes like this (I think)
Cutest: Keira Knightley, Rachel Bilson, Emmy Rossum

But Sexiest, I would probably have to go with Keira Knightley Olga K. (New Bond Girl), and Eva Green.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
Katherine Heigl

That pic just makes me think "Splash remake?"

anyone?

Actress :

Kate Bosworth

This one here. They look almost the same.

You know, nerdy!?!

Now this is a bikini . . .

Mine, actually!

OK, off topic! I'm gone!

Now watch. Someone's going to tell me they own that other bikini. When I say nerdy, I mean that in the nicest way! hehe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I certainly have nothing against Kathy Bates, I keep guessing her at Destiny's Who/What Game. She was totally naked long before About Schmidt though because she was in At Play in the Fields of the Lord. I actually thought she was a terrific foil for Jack Nicholson in About Schmidt. I have an idea why you posted here, and my thoughts are that in About Schmidt, she may have the longest breasts in film history, but I believe she deseves some rep for being so brave, but then again maybe not. Who knows how many times they rehearsed that scene.

I was kidding, but you're right she has guts. When they talk about actresses doing nude scenes and about how "bave" they are for doing it, I think to myself.
Brave?
These women are extremely attractive, and know it, so I don't think they are very shy. Kathy bates on the other hand wasn't known for this type of thing, so it was ballsy.
I know I couldn't do it.
I bet her face was red as hell, the first time.

Definately Roselyn Sanchez, Monica Bellucci, Rose Byrne, Eliza Dushku, Jessica Alba and Evangeline Lily! Yummy!!

Also Michelle Yeoh, Reiko Aylesworth, Eva Mendes, Eva Longoria, Kate Beckinsale and Maggie Q. Yummy!!!!!!

I can't upload links or pictures.
I'm not clever enough, see!

I've gone ahead and deleted them. Not really sure what you were going for with those, Movie_Lover, but if you have any problems in the future please ask me or one of our moderators (Sedai, Caitlyn, and Sir Toose) for assistance.

COLIN FIRTH
i don't know what it is,
seeing as he is old enough to be my dad.
his smile is lovely,
and i love the way he always seems so...
i dont know, in his own little world?
he has that withdrawn look about him,
and he always seems a little mysterious.
and then he smiles, and its amazing,
his eyes light up and make the smile look so genuine.
and his bum! well don't get me started
he's just... perfect. *sighs*