The MoFo Desktop Thread

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
This is a picture I took of the park across the street from The Segrada Familia in Spain.

Johann von Goethe

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
This is a picture I took of the park across the street from The Segrada Familia in Spain.

I acctually really like this picture.

The People's Republic of Clogher

The wallpaper is somewhere on InterfaceLIFT if anyone's interested. It's a fantastic site.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ours is from a fun, personal project which Sarah did. She drew a pencil sketch of an internet photo of Andrew Bird and tweaked it on Photoshop.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Usually the words "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that" are spoken to me in person or over the phone. Now there is a chance that my computer speakers will also be as cruel...

A system of cells interlinked
Tacitus...what did you use to re-skin your taskbar? I like that look a lot... I also covet that HAL wallpaper...

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Ours is from a fun, personal project which Sarah did. She drew a pencil sketch of an internet photo of Andrew Bird and tweaked it on Photoshop.

Dude, Andrew Bird! Nice! I've seen him live... he got me into music.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man