What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Currently, I am recovering from cricket..
2/29 off 7 overs.
Yet, we lost.
And contemplating what time I'm leaving here tonight.

I am half agony, half hope.
Watching Donovan's Reef while arguing with my teenager.

Johann von Goethe

Thanks Mrs. Darcy, christine and Caitlyn! No national geographic yet, but maybe in a few years

Trying to take on driving lessons...!

And do check my "art": Deviant

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Off to Watch my rage induced The Patriot then Fight Club

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
scratch that, can't find Fight Club, going to watch The Usual Suspects and you know I'll review it.

Originally Posted by christine
Us Evertonians have to take our opportunities when they present them
GO EVERTON!

Also, I'm searching for trailers for M. Night. Shyamalan's The Happening.

Looking at the online dating site my friend signed me up for.

I don't trust those things....

Right now I am washing Tylenol down with a Diet DP....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Right now I am washing Tylenol down with a Diet DP....
Hope it helps, I had enough meds last weak to last me a lifetime. It is good to have a clear head back, well clear as it normally is. It is still filled with junk.

Hope it helps, I had enough meds last weak to last me a lifetime. It is good to have a clear head back, well clear as it normally is. It is still filled with junk.

Thanks, it did help a bit... mine is just a headache (which I seem to be having a lot lately).
Glad you're better... the flu sucks and this year seems to be especially bad...
How's your lucky lady doing?

dont overdo it! taking lots of meds is not good, we dont want you more than you are. be careful!

How's your lucky lady doing?
She is pretty much out of it still and in a lot pf pain, but gettin a little better everyday. Her recovery is expected to take six weeks.
She got upset at me yesterday because I forgot about lunch, I was trying to catch up on work (I missed 3 days) and got too involved and forgot . Oh well I made it up to her and I certainly will not forget again.

dont overdo it! taking lots of meds is not good, we dont want you more than you are. be careful!
I agree and that is why the ones I did take made me blah. I took NyQuil twice and tylenol 3 or 4 times. That is usually my yearly intake.

Thanks to both of you for thinking of Penny and I.

She is pretty much out of it still and in a lot pf pain, but gettin a little better everyday. Her recovery is expected to take six weeks.
She got upset at me yesterday because I forgot about lunch, I was trying to catch up on work (I missed 3 days) and got too involved and forgot . Oh well I made it up to her and I certainly will not forget again.

Hopefully it won't take 6 weeks...

Right now I am trying to get over a case of the blahs that just seem to keep hanging on....

I'm planning to go to mall...

Trying to pick out a new hairdo for this summer. Jump in with some opinions . . .

That purple would be blonde highlights.

She even has my long forehead. Damn stupid forehead. Have you any clue how many hairstyles I can't have, because of it!?!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I would answer, but it would be easier if I saw you first, so I can compare.

Sorry.

If I can't see you, I'd vote for #3, but it's between you and your stylist.

Right now I am trying to get over a case of the blahs that just seem to keep hanging on....
Treat yourself to a make-over, or a day at the gym. New outfits work, too. I'd buy some, but I have enough clothes for 10 women. Maybe if I hide some, and lie to myself.

If I can't see you, I'd vote for #3, but it's between you and your stylist.
Not into that punk look, are ya!?!