Movie Lines You Routinely Incorporate Into Your Day-to-Day Life

Tools    

Tombstone - damn this birds jumping, im you're huckleberry, you aint no daisy, skin that smoke wagon, (insert name) i'm rolling

Predator - so you cooked up some story and dropped the six of us in the meat grinder, stick around, you're one ugly mother fxxxer, whats the mater (insert name) been pushing too many pencils

Billy Madison - oh so sorry to interupt... proceed

Top Gun - negative ghost rider the pattern is full

Raising Arizona - I'm crapping you negative

and many more

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Judd Apatow and Will Ferrel movies are the most quotable i think

Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.

Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Frank Vitchard: This is getting to be ri-god-damn-diculous.

Ron Burgundy: I'm in a glass case of emotion.

Brick Tamland: [shouts] Loud noises.

Ron Burgundy: I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Ron Burgundy: [to Veronica Corningstone as the news has just gone off the air] You're a real hooker. I'm gonna slap you in public.

Ron Burgundy: [to Veronica Corningstone] I'm gonna shoot you with a BB gun when you're not looking. Yep, back of the head.

Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
---
Chazz: No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby more then I love this brush.

Chazz: Whoever invented rope was a real a-hole!

Chazz: [talking to the press] This is my brother. And this is my brother's new girlfriend and she is NOT a whore!

Ricky Bobby: Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and i piss excellence.

Herschell: Yeah? Well we invented the missionary position... You're welcome.

What a great thread Yoda, I can't believe I found this all the way back on page 16!

Any way I just popped in a couple that that I say a lot at random but there are so many more.

I say "Deluminate" to myself almost every time I turn off the lights. The world's illiterate untie!

I'm pretty sure I could take up an entire page with all the stupid crap that comes out of my mouth at random on any given day so I won't bore everyone.

A couple more of my favorites from some of the holiday movies we've been watching are:

"Sh*ter's full"! Christmas Vacation

"Are you sayin there's something wrong with my gear?" Bad Santa, I say this way to often and will probably get into a heap of trouble someday.

I really hope I never blurt out the fat little sausage fingers remark if I ever talk to a little person.

And of course... FRA-GEE-LAY!, every single time I open something.

I need therapy.

"I"ll catch you on the flipside" (boondock saints)..at the end of all of my phone convos

"milk was a bad choice" (anchorman) everytime i choose a beverage that i dont like.

"I piss excellence" everytime i recieve a compliment.

"shooooot me" (Full metal jacket-the part where the vietnamese girl begs the soldier to finish her off) everytime im in a bind.

"I like you, do you like me?" (Borat) everytime i feel some tension in the room.

"verrrry niiiiice" (Borat) everytime something good happens that doesnt require me being serious.

so many more....im in a phase right now though where im not as witty as i used to be...

i say this 2 my friend a lot "yo man, hows my driving?"
he always responds "man, i think we're parked" *cheech n chong up in smoke*

and I also say "if so powerful you are... why leave?" when ever someone goes home or something like that.

"there are 3 types of people in this world; dicks, pussies and
********..."

and i've always wanted 2 say this since watching superbad... *hot chick* "we'll scratch your back if you scratch ours."
*me* well, the funny thing about my back *hotchick name*, its located on my cock"

"hey why are you here ? I thought I told you to go f**k your mother ?" - i find myself saying this to all people
Why "all" people? I mean do you say this to your mother, yourself, a family member, your teachers, the chashier at your local store, the movie theater manager at your local cinema - I mean ALL???? You would be dead or worse by now if this was true - and to steal your thunder: you can say it to me, but I wouldnt really care.

I wouldn't say that I incorporate too many lines into my everyday dialogue. I will sit down and toss around quotations until the cows come home, but that is different. Only one comes to mind that I have used in normal conversation:

"Hello. Hello. Anybody home? Think Mcfly. Think."

I even knock on top of my buddy's head and everything.

Biff Tannen...gotta love it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That one is used by everyone I know (if only occasionally), but as you say, you have to knock on their forehead.

"hey why are you here ? I thought I told you to go f**k your mother ?" - i find myself saying this to all people

I'm fairly certain this is an out and out lie... I'm also fairly certain this is a bid for attention... and that you are trying to "fit in", so to speak... and if so, you are going about it the wrong way.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I routinely call one of my co-workers (male) 'Clarice' as we both regularly quote Silence of the Lambs. I'd have to say that the most regular one we use is "ready when you are Officer Pembry" when going to lunch or a meeting together.

Tombstone - damn this birds jumping
I love Tombstone so I have to correct you

It's 'burg' informally referring to a small town, versus 'bird' referring to avian animal.

hey why are you here ? i thought i told you to go f**k your mother ?

see how usefull it is ?

I know you consider this witty, and I know that I told myself that I would ignore you for awhile, so: Apologize or leave, that is my thoughts, if they matter in this instance. Seriously dude, wake up - you have the IQ, now learn how to mesh your social skills with it.

hey why are you here ? i thought i told you to go f**k your mother ?

see how usefull it is ?
Okay,

Consider yourself on my radar. Up until this point I've been ignoring your antics because of your age and your obvious disability in critical thinking.

I'm seriously considering just banning your account due to the comments I've seen regarding your posting of late.

I would expect that you would take this opportunity to reconsider your current path and apologize to Caitlyn for the above comment.

You're on notice. Keep it up and I won't hesitate to run you out of here. One too many people have complained about you and your antics so booting you at this point is easier than thinking about why we should allow you to stay. This is more warning than I intended to give, use it wisely.

Okay,
I would expect that you would take this opportunity to reconsider your current path and apologize to Caitlyn for the above comment.
Yes right now

What percent of people here aren't mods ?

I don't appreciate you editing my posts either

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting on the apology. If I don't see it tomorrow I'm banning the account. No wisecracks, no bull-sh*t, just an apology.

Also, to answer your query, there are thousands of users and less than 10 mods. Just enough to ensure that immature and/or rude posts/posters aren't tolerated.

If you value your membership here, meatwad, make the apology and we'll move on.