Gory Movies

Tools    

Hi there
I'm new to the forum,just joined actually
I'm going through a gory phase so looking for really good an graphic films, such as hostel 1 and 2, I spit on your grave etc...
Anybody know of what other movies are just as good and graphic as those?

thanks

If you haven't seen the Saw movies, those are pretty gory at times.

If you haven't seen the Saw movies, those are pretty gory at times.
Ive heard about Saw 3 but never took it out yet...but will sure look into it
Thnx

Aftermath (1994)
Cannibal (2005)
Ebola Syndrome (1996)
Any of the 8 films in the "Guinea Pig" series
Luther the Geek (1990)
Mark of the Devil (1970)
Schramm (1993)
Any of the "Ilsa" trilogy
Any of the "August Underground" trilogy
Anthropophagus (1980)
Cradle of Fear (2001)
Entrails of a Beautiful Woman (1986)
Entrails of a Virgin (1986)
Nails (2003)
Organ (1996)
Splatter: Naked Blood (1995)
Darkness: The Vampire Version (1993)

and the best of all time Dead Alive (1992)

Horrorphiliac

Aftermath (1994)
Cannibal (2005)
Ebola Syndrome (1996)
Luther the Geek (1990)
Mark of the Devil (1970)
Schramm (1993)
Anthropophagus (1980)
Cradle of Fear (2001)
Nails (2003)
Organ (1996)

What a list! Are you one of those people who police require to put warning signs in their front yards???

Aftermath (1994)
Cannibal (2005)
Ebola Syndrome (1996)
Luther the Geek (1990)
Mark of the Devil (1970)
Schramm (1993)
Anthropophagus (1980)
Cradle of Fear (2001)
Nails (2003)
Organ (1996)

Our taste in horror movies, is severely different. Just to save you some time, if you ever wonder about any of these being in my game . . . Not a chance in hell!

Any of the "Ilsa" trilogy ~ I've used Ilsa for a user name on-line before. You know, Lisa . . . Ilsa . . . Casablanca. I doubt those are anything alike, though.

I'm still going to go look them up, though.

*edit*

I'm not finding it, I suppose. Unless you mean Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS (1975)? I doubt it, though.

I like Wrong Turn 2: The Dead End
Cannibal Holocaust
Saw
Texas Chainsaw Masscre

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Depends on the type of "gore" you're looking for.

If you want intense, I can't handle this type stuff: Cannibal Holocaust is a safe bet.

Then there is your comedic gore: Dead Alive, Evil Dead II, Bad Taste

Don't forget the obscure kind: Ichi The Killer, IZO

Your torture gore: Saw and Hostel

I would also like to through in Story Of Ricky. One of the goriest films ever made, recieved a XXX rating in China, simply for the gore.

Suspect's Reviews

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Was Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricki mentioned before? I'd also say the Intestines scene is probably worth a mention.

Riki-oh probably belongs with the "comedic gore" movies . The best part was the leaf that when Riki blows on it makes awesome (crappy) synth music. That or the fact that when his tendons get severed he just ties the two ends together and goes back to kicking butts and popping heads.

While it's just animated gore, I would also recommend the original Fist of the Northstar film.

What a list! Are you one of those people who police require to put warning signs in their front yards???
haha...although I have warped many of my friends minds with some of my recommendations, I assure everyone the children in my community are safe!

Our taste in horror movies, is severely different. Just to save you some time, if you ever wonder about any of these being in my game . . . Not a chance in hell!

Any of the "Ilsa" trilogy ~ I've used Ilsa for a user name on-line before. You know, Lisa . . . Ilsa . . . Casablanca. I doubt those are anything alike, though.
If you meant my taste, you'll surely find Casablanca, Citizen Kane, and numerous other classic in my DVD collection, I love all films!...gore is not my favourite genre by any means, but I do like them very much

and yep, you found one of the Ilsa films...

the trilogy consists of:
Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS (1975)
Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks (1976)
Ilsa, The Wicked Warden (1977)

and the 4th, was released separately on DVD so it is usually considered apart from the above 3
Ilsa, the Tigress of Siberia (1977)

I'm probably about to make some enemies, but I thought the first 30 minutes of Dead Alive was so boring, my sister and I shut it off! It wasn't entertaining at all!

As for gory movies, a lot of zombie movies are relatively gory. Check out Dead and Breakfast.

If you meant my taste, you'll surely find Casablanca, Citizen Kane, and numerous other classic in my DVD collection, I love all films!...gore is not my favourite genre by any means, but I do like them very much.
OK, good to know, and I need to find more of your alls favorites. I like testing you guys in the game. I need to find some threads where you all have to list numerous favorites.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm probably about to make some enemies, but I thought the first 30 minutes of Dead Alive was so boring, my sister and I shut it off! It wasn't entertaining at all!

As for gory movies, a lot of zombie movies are relatively gory. Check out Dead and Breakfast.
The good stuff happens at the end my friend. Sorry for your loss.

Hmmm.
Most of the movies listed so far, I haven't seen yet.
Sound interesting though.
Here's my list.
  • The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
  • Night of the Living Dead.
  • Saw Series.
  • Starship Troopers.
  • Saving Private Ryan.
Happy Holidays.

28 weeks later.
Razorback

If you wanna watch "Dead Alive" or "Braindead" as we call it over here in Australia, Ummm don't eat before, During or after the movie.