Die Hard

Tools    

Live Free is really great! Although Bruce is already 52 years old.. he still managed to do those kinds of action scenes in the movie..

You ready? You look ready.
Live Free is really great! Although Bruce is already 52 years old.. he still managed to do those kinds of action scenes in the movie..
Yup, doing those CGI scenes were incredibly hard.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I watched all die hard movies and Bruce Willis still rocks until Die Hard 4...I really like non stop action...I like Die Hard for ever...

Welcome to the human race...
I like Die Hard.

I hate E.T.

Both for reasons already listed.

That is all.

John McClain is one of my top fiction action stars, along with Jack Bauer.

I'm a bunch of a hell!
I like the movie,the story is quiet different from other action films.

Die Hard created a new standard for action movies and John McClane is one of the most distinguished action figure in cinema history

Really good movies. Although I've yet to see the last one

I just read all my posts at the beginning of this thread and all I have to say is, "Oh my god, shoot me."
Let me do the honor

I just read all my posts at the beginning of this thread and all I have to say is, "Oh my god, shoot me."
What were you... 15 at the time...

Let me do the honor

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Die Hard 4 was the only sequel I have watched and
all I can say was.. the movie is great and the cast
they are all nice specially Maggie Q. one of my favorite
Hollywood actress after Lucy Liu.

Good for you then

Maggie Q's character, a babe who can deliver a punch after she got hit by an SUV what a babe.

This thread so needs a bump.

Just messing with ya Matt.

Actually blame Iro, we were talking about something else and this little gem came up.

Hey now that you're older and, uh, older... maybe you could do a serious Die Hard review of all four flicks? After reading that sparkling review from the first page I imagine you might want to expand on these bad boys eh? I think you reviewed at least 2 of them in your thread didn't you?

Call it a kind of Die Hard retrospective if you will. Your rabid fan demands it.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Powdered Water
Actually blame Iro, we were talking about something else and this little gem came up.
"This little gem" meaning this thread?

Welcome to the human race...
^ Pretty much. Also, I second PW's suggestion to review the entire quadrilogy. I reckon it'd be interesting to get your perspective.