What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I think the last ones I bought were:

Blood Diamond
The Departed
Pan's Labyrinth
(which I haven't watched yet)

Quick question.... has anyone ever ordered DVD's from forgottenstuff.com?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

rocky 5. great film. Its my second fav rocky movie. Are u a rocky fan or just enjoy them in general?
I liked them when I was young(not that I'm too old) haven't watched them in a while but I'm not in the mood for Rocky now maybe after my biology exams I'll set up a Rocky Marathon

anyway I recently Bought

fbi
I liked them when I was young(not that I'm too old) haven't watched them in a while but I'm not in the mood for Rocky now maybe after my biology exams I'll set up a Rocky Marathon

anyway I recently Bought

your dvd collection looks an awful lot like mine. I had jfk but had to sell it due to cash problems but i have saving ryan. your other movies like signs, die hard, terminator etc i all have.

i wouldnt be surprised if i have at least one from your next list. maybe two.

your dvd collection looks an awful lot like mine. I had jfk but had to sell it due to cash problems but i have saving ryan. your other movies like signs, die hard, terminator etc i all have.

i wouldnt be surprised if i have at least one from your next list. maybe two.
you can check my collection if you like here

Up until now I've always been thwarted in my attempts to find Never Give a Sucker an Even Break (I saw it once when I was littler).

This also has: The Man on the Flying Trapeze, You're Telling Me!, The Old Fashioned Way, and Poppy.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine

anyway i bought this today I don't know if it is good or bad but the review I read sounded good
What'd you think?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

My copy of Windstruck finally arrived and it hasn't come out yet, but I want to get the Special Edition of Hard Boiled that comes out next week.

saw 3 cause its awesome

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (French, original title: À la folie... pas du tout )
Et Pourquoi? Because a friend of mine recommended the movie, and since i am a great Tautou-fan, i couldn't resist this 3 euro priced temptation...

Movie Forums Critic
i bought the episode of Seinfeld, coz it gives me laugh even though it is a classic...