Spider-Man III

Tools    

Anybody else reading the Spiderman 3 novelization? I picked it up at Target and I'm now at page 100. Couldn't resist finding out what happens.
So when does Venom, come to play? How late in the film? I'm thinking about 95 percent in, enough to just wet our appetites for a 4th installment.

So when does Venom, come to play? How late in the film? I'm thinking about 95 percent in, enough to just wet our appetites for a 4th installment.
I'm wondering the same thing. He hasn't made an appearance yet. Where I left off, Sandman had just been created.

I'm wondering the same thing. He hasn't made an appearance yet. Where I left off, Sandman had just been created.
Created? So when he killed his uncle he wasnt officially 'The Sandman'? And when you find out about Venom let me know OK?

Created? So when he killed his uncle he wasnt officially 'The Sandman'?
I haven't read anything about Flint Marko killing his uncle... so far, he's been just a thief.

I haven't read anything about Flint Marko killing his uncle... so far, he's been just a thief.
I hope I didnt just give any spoilers away then. Sorry if I did. Just that it was in the trailer so thought it was known. Ok I'm now assuming the details of how he became to be the sandman is more of a glance back in time to give the reader a better understanding of his backstory. I was thinking it was happening in the same time frame the story is to take place.

one week to go til this comes out! yippeeeeeee! i cant wait. so far some great reviews are coming in. this one from ign has me even more pumped: http://movies.ign.com/articles/782/782381p1.html

How come Spiderman's premiere in Taiwan or some other South-east Asian countries is on 1st of may and I have to wait 3 more days.Not fair

This is going to be such a good one, it is getting some really great reviews

This is going to be such a good one, it is getting some really great reviews
i keep seeing great review after great review! i cant wait to go see this! only a few more days!

just read this one from empire movies:
http://www.empiremovies.com/reviews/...spiderman3.htm

awwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeesssssssssommmmmmmmmme!!!!!

There are those who call me...Tim.
In case anyone's interested:
'Spider-Man 3' lands record opening
Webslinger to screen in 4,253 theaters

Sony is bringing "Spider-Man 3" to 4,253 domestic theaters on Friday, the widest opening of all time.

North America is the last territory to see Spidey. Pic launches May 1 in more than a dozen key territories, including Japan, France, Germany, Italy and Korea; another eight on May 2; 30 on May 3 (including China, Australia and Russia) and another 30 on May 4 (including the U.K. and India).

The domestic engagements could be tweaked by a few screens more or less, but should comfortably beat the 4,163 locations where "Shrek II" bowed for DreamWorks two years ago.

Sony launched "Spider-Man 2" at 4,152 in 2004.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...&cs=1&nid=2564
Opening record, opening record, opening record ...

In the Beginning...
Opening record, opening record, opening record ...
As long as it's good. I'd hate to see the movie get a record weekend even if it blows, just because Sony decides to launch it in every theater on planet Earth.

One thing that ruins a great movie is seeing it on opening night having a crappy seat up the front; sitting next to someone talking on a phone, and having annoying kids throwing m&ms all over the place. No I will not go and see it opening night, I will wait a couple of days and see it then. One small sacrifice to preserve the honest quality of the movie in my opinion.

He wont be in the film till the very final climax. Besides, not having him in the trailer was a smart thing for that character.
Venom is in the trailer, u just have to watch closely!!

Thers not going to be a 4th installment, Tobey wants to focus on being a dad!! (unless hes just messing with us)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Seeing it tonight at midnight. Expect a review later....

Suspect's Reviews