my super x girlfriend

→ in
Tools    

saw this movie and i just cant stop laughing. specially the sex scene... man i could not imagine if i have a girlfriend like that. maybe ill feel secured but i cant imagine when she get mads at me, what will she do to me... hehehehe

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Wow!! Someone actually admitted watching this!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I saw it back in July and my review on the site is HERE. I graded it a generous C-. It's not unwatchably bad, it's just nothing special in any way.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

you know, i thought that this movie would TOTALLY SUCK but it ended up being pretty cool... plus the other chick (not uma) was really hot

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
It's not unwatchably bad, it's just nothing special in any way.
In my opinion, it is unwatchably bad.

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
its an ok movie. nothing special about it.

I'm a huge comic book buff so I was really hesitant that they were going to butcher this movie. But it didn't turn out to be too bad. I thought they had a good mix of romance, and superhero aspects. I would recommend it though because it is an interesting take on a romance comedy.

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
rainn wilson was amazing, like he always is

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Originally Posted by Dante117
you know, i thought that this movie would TOTALLY SUCK but it ended up being pretty cool... plus the other chick (not uma) was really hot
anna faris. and yes, she is smokin' hot

That was one of the worst movies I had seen last year even though uma looked good it was just stupid and pointless. Spent to much to rent it definitely not worth it!

Breathin' Down Yo' Neck!!
Originally Posted by liltennispro30
That was one of the worst movies I had seen last year even though uma looked good it was just stupid and pointless. Spent to much to rent it definitely not worth it!
Anna Faris is a fox. Does anybody know of any movies where she doesn't play a dumbass?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I so loved the concept of this film. I was willing to see it even with Uma Thurman in it.

It just wasn't nearly as good as it could have been. I do agree that Anna Faris was a bright spot in it.