Tools    

dude where's my car - terrible
legally blonde - even worse

ORO
A WALK TO REMEMBER. Loathsome guff.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by Princess j.t.
Anchorman
May I ask why!? While it's no masterpiece, it was pretty comical.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

what? awwwwww that makes me sad. V for Vendetta is an amazing movie once you give it a chance.... well, open water was one of the worst movies ive seen. that movie deserves a great big... "WTF?"

Cinderella Man was slow, dismal & boring. Having said that, I do like Russell Crowe, but this one did nothing for me.

PAGAN WISDOM SHALL REIGN AGAIN
Northfork, only i did manage to watch to the end just by curiosity to see where it goes. AWFULLY boring!!
Same with Spider, but i consider it as cult!

I also could not finish V for Vendetta. It's strange because I thought it looked great, I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman, yet it just didn't click with me. Dante is probably right though, if I give it a chance it might grow on me. We'll see...

Others I couldn't finish:
Greystoke
Soul Survivors
Queen of the Damned

Kool Aid Man
Alien vs. Predator- it sucked really bad
Fantastic Four- it was the most boring movie ever
16 Blocks- I hated the story once i got halfway through the movie
Firewall- Really F****n' stupid

Kool Aid Man
Originally Posted by Dante117
what? awwwwww that makes me sad. V for Vendetta is an amazing movie once you give it a chance.... well, open water was one of the worst movies ive seen. that movie deserves a great big... "WTF?"
omfg i hate open water i never seen a stupider movie ever and i seen some stupid s**t and thats at the top of my list and V For Vendetta is a great movie i love it

Godzilla 2000, and just for those who dont know its not the one with matthew broderick, im usually up for anything godzilla but for some reason i just couldnt stand this one

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by aussiegirl88
Groundhog Day
Wow. That's a great romance story. I can't finish the actual Groundhog Day without watching that movie.

Honestly, I can't think of a single movie I haven't finished.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The movie I couldn't even finish was The Island. a horrible movie

THE HILLS HAVE EYES.....absolutely no spine in the plot or the writing. Getting tired of the "group of people" plots in horror films. SAW is the only one worth watching...

Oh god, there are a ton of movies that fit into this for me, unfortunately I can only think of a few at the moment.

- Open Water (had no point to exist)
- The Black Dahlia (had so much potential)
- The Hulk (fell asleep four times and still haven't seen the whole thing)

I've never been a fan of any sequel with different cast members than the previous film (eg: Beethoven 3, Home Alone 3, etc.)
Re-makes have also bothered me like charlie and the factory, terrible movies

Resurection because it was just too disturbing.

fbi
i usually finish movies and give them a chance but some were just too rubbish.

1) master and commnader. oh please. this is so overrated. critics call this intelligent? it was just plain boring with no clear storyline.

2) solorais( george clooney film. hope i spelt it right). boring and just sucked.

3) mr and mrs smith. what the hell was going on?