Happy Birthday Shirble

Tools    

rhymes with Goebbels
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me-ee
Happy Birthday to me

Oy.

Happy Birthday to my favorite Shirble, I hope you get everthing you ever wanted.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Shirble! Stay out of tirble!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Happy Birthday to a very cool new mofo.

People shopping at Shirble Supermarket in China. Sorry it's not something more appropriate, but not much comes up when you search for Shirble on google images.

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Shirble
I hope you had fun whatever you ended up doing on your birthday.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday!

I bestow a gift which may very well be priceless - David Healy celebrating a goal...