What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

DVDActive.com doesn't look that funny, jrs. And Tacitus, you forgot about what exactly?

You can't rely on images. They break too much.

Robot Chicken huh. Never even heard of it myself. How many episodes in that season by the way?

I bought Annie Hall and sex, lies and videotape t'other day. Neither of which I'd seen before, I thought s.l.v. was the better film, although I imagine that probably isn't a widely held belief.

Originally Posted by jrs
Ok cool. It appears the late Don Knotts was also one of the voices there which is nice to see. Stop animation is always fun to watch too.

Originally Posted by Escape
Ok cool. It appears the late Don Knotts was also one of the voices there which is nice to see. Stop animation is always fun to watch too.
Here are some Robot Chicken clips.

Originally Posted by jrs
Here are some Robot Chicken clips.
Hey thanks jrs. It will take awhile to download those cause of my slow internet service but i'll definitely check those out before today's over.

Actually, that chicken starwars looks like it may be good.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
DVDActive.com doesn't look that funny, jrs. And Tacitus, you forgot about what exactly?

You can't rely on images. They break too much.
Sorry about that, couldn't find Blood And Bones on Amazon and it seems that the YesAsia site's not playing ball.

The New World

Munich

"Scrubs" (SEASON THREE)

"Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist" (SEASON ONE)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
The New World

Munich

"Scrubs" (SEASON THREE)

"Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist (SEASON ONE)

I actually watched both Munich and New World the other day, Munich really surprised me and I thought it was pretty good, But New World seemed to be a bit slow moving for me, not that it was bad cause I did like the the most of it just seemed alot longer than it was.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
AeonFlux
Grandma's Boy
Munich
Hoodwinked
Nanny McPhee
Fall Out Boy CD

I bought Natural Born Killers for a friend of mine because it was dirt cheap in Target and he had never seen it!! Such a good movie.

Just bought Rashomon. What a film.

Have you seen Road Games before? What do you think?

P.S. this avie sux Escape I hate you, but Im gonna stick with it cause Im stubborn

Just bought the Chronicles of Narnia